Profile for Helsbiggerpicture > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josie Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Josie is friendly and inspirational, trainer James is hot!, 6 Jun. 2016
This DVD contains proper 20 minute HIIT workouts that really get the metabolism going. Workouts 1 and 2 are my favourites as 3 is particularly challenging, but hey, we all need something to work towards and the beauty of HIIT is that you get better every time you do it, but because you're always working as hard as you can, the benefits never slip. Using this DVD and ketogenic dieting (eating my normal healthy varied diet but only within a set 8 hours of every 24) and doing the workouts at the end of that period has helped me shed 2 stone in 6 months; result!

Anself Hairdressing Gown Cape Hair Cutting Kits Hair Design Cut Salon Hairstylist Barber Nylon Cloth Wrap Protect
Offered by Beauty House-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fabric cape with stud collar., 6 Jun. 2016
Good soft fabric that just shrugs off the cut hair, whether dry or wet. I wish they would make it long all the way round though, for complete protection of clothes. I have seen long all round capes in hairdressers but not found one on Amazon so this is the next best thing. The multi fit studs at the collar line are a particularly good feature and make the whole garment feel well made and high quality. Would give 5 stars if the back length was better.

Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Exotic Dried Mango 130 g (Pack of 4)
Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Exotic Dried Mango 130 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and maybe even nutritious!, 6 Jun. 2016
Way too tasty, an open pack is an empty pack! This brand of dried mango is the juiciest and best. My kids have always loved these mango strips instead of sweets, but they are quite pricey so I make a small economy by buying packs of 4 on subscribe and save.

PhilaeEC Women's Classic Boned Stretched 3 Levels of Adjustable Hooks Latex Corset (Ivory, XL)
Offered by PhilaeEC

3.0 out of 5 stars More Germolene than Ivory in colour!, 6 Jun. 2016
Not ivory or beige as described, but in fact a slightly creamy shade of ointment pink, I ordered this waist trainer as an alternative to the black one I bought a few weeks before. Buying the same product from the same seller, just in a different colour, I expected the garment to be identical; unfortunately it is slightly over a centimetre shorter in body length than the black one, which means my bra doesn't sit neatly at the top and causes a mini muffin top in between, which although isn't really visible when dressed, it is not as comfortable to wear as the black one. Also, the hooks and eyes are not of the same quality as the black one and randomly open themselves even though the fit is firm, which seems to defy logic! If you are under 5'6" the shorter body length may not affect you, but if like me you're even a little taller, this colour option will not fit as well as the black.

FeelinGirl Women's Black Latex Waist Training Cincher Underbust Corset Body Shaper Size XL Black
Offered by Hexin Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and comfortable to wear., 13 Feb. 2016
Sizes up a good dress size smaller than a near identical product sold by Kiwi Rata, but better made with double the number of 'boning' panels. Waist is not shaped as much as photo implies, but the trainer is comfortable to wear and doesn't ride up or down with wear. Creates a lovely smooth midline under close fitting clothes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 10:14 PM BST

CherryActive Concentrate 946 ml
CherryActive Concentrate 946 ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for athletes and arthritics alike!, 30 Nov. 2015
Delicious and nutritious, I drink this every day that I train and never get DOMS. A 30ml dose made up into a large glass with water provides remarkable benefits at under £1 per glass, and maximum benefits are gained by that one glass, so no need to spend a fortune. A glass of Cherry Active works out cheaper than a glass of red wine with all of its health benefits and many more.

I Can Make You Thin 90-Day Success Journal
I Can Make You Thin 90-Day Success Journal
by Paul McKenna

1.0 out of 5 stars McKenna made me FAT!, 30 Nov. 2015
Beware if you are considering buying this book and its associated programmes. I like Paul McKenna and his dynamic positive attitude, I'm a positive person too and was willing to bet cash that he could help me get on track to lose the weight I had been struggling with after the birth of my 5th child. Sadly, not only did it not help, but I found myself thinking about food CONSTANTLY! I have never felt so consumed by the idea of food in my life. In the end, I gained weight. This book should come with a warning: If you already have a great relationship with food, don't go near it! If you are not sure whether you have a great relationship with food or not, go to the BBC iWonder website and take the "what's the right diet for you" test as this will reveal what type of eater you are and whether psychology techniques will improve things. If you fall into one of those categories (constant craver/emotional eater etc) then this programme could work. If like me, there are other medical reasons why your metabolism is not functioning well, you could end up fatter than ever!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than popping pills, cheaper than sunny holidays!, 9 Nov. 2015
No more winter blues with this simple, daily, oral spray. Anyone living further north on the planet than the South of France will likely be D deficient, but it's not just SAD I'm warding against with this, I don't get colds or flu when taking this regularly and taking it along with vitamin K rich foods is apparently great for my bones, teeth and general health. It's good stuff, I recommend it to everyone without access to daily southern sunshine.

Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower with PM5 - Black
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower with PM5 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa, where did my belly go?, 9 Nov. 2015
Simply the best all round non impact training kit money can buy. The smooth and unique motion of exercise has got my most stubbornly unresponsive abs firming up, amazing! I wish I had invested in one years ago.

FLYCHEN Women's Yoga Belt Waist Trainer Elastic Steel Bones Shapwear
FLYCHEN Women's Yoga Belt Waist Trainer Elastic Steel Bones Shapwear
Offered by FLYCHENG

2.0 out of 5 stars More of a hernia belt than a waist trainer..., 9 Nov. 2015
This waist trainer is not anything like the photo. It is very short at only 25cm, so does not come close to fitting between bra line and pelvis as shown. It is not shaped as shown; it is simply a straight tube when hooked together. The fabric is very lightweight, which I thought would be ideal for use while exercising, however it just rolls over and becomes impossible to work in. Its shortness also produces an unsightly muffin roll... I have seen garments like this used post operatively for men after hernia surgery and I would suggest that its fit is much more suited to the male physique as it has no cinching at the waistline. I do not recommend this for ladies, but for blokes hoping to get a beer belly under control, it may well be perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6