Profile for Maz > Reviews

Content by Maz

Maz "- good ideas are meant to be shared!" (London, UK)

Covert Interference (A Calla Cress Thriller Book 2)
Covert Interference (A Calla Cress Thriller Book 2)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't turn the pages fast enough!, 24 Aug 2014
If you don't have a solid afternoon ahead of you, don't start reading this! You will get sucked into the story really quickly and you will not want to put it down! Great story line with twists and turns and a good alternation of action and scene setting which will keep you on the edge of your seat. I can see how this would look on screen but it may be my wild imagination! The end will shock you!!! 'Nough said, go be antisocial!

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshing & endearing, 22 Jun 2013
A perfect vacation read! You will laugh, you will be surprised, you will be indignant, you will be comforted and overall entertained. If you don't already appreciate your GP, by the end of this book you will have a renewed appreciation for him/her.
Loved the candour and honesty of the author on matters such as salary, ethics, office politics, social isolation and just dealing with the human factor. Yet, it's surprisingly easy reading and very light/upbeat. Never a dull moment.

The Deveron Manuscript (A Calla Cress Thriller Book 1)
The Deveron Manuscript (A Calla Cress Thriller Book 1)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Jan 2013
The first chapter is absolutely riveting! Then as we backtrack and the context is rebuilt, you find yourself in an intrigue shrouded in mystery. It seems the plot thickens at every page! I'm not done but definitely turning pages every chance I get! I've got it downloaded to my personal phone, my work phone and my iPad because God forbid I should have a lull in activity and not have it handy!
Get your copy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 3:18 PM GMT

Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
by John & Stasi Eldredge

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, 1 Nov 2010
This book is extraordinarily insightful! You read it and it just echoes true in your soul. Very easy read but there are so many items tackled it deserves a second read to digest fully and extract the full benefit of what is said.

This book turned my thinking right side up on subjects such as The Fall, the role of women, the value of a woman, why it is good to be a woman, what value men are to women, how to value true masculinity.

I highly recommend it to every woman and young girl as a way to restore the value that is yours and be a blessing to your world!

Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life
by CLOUD & TOWNSEND
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 26 Aug 2009
This should be part of basic education!! Luckily it's all in a book for us to read. This book changed my outlook on many thing in life. It took away a lot of the misplaced guilt I had, helped me reposition my priorities and responsibilities and just made my relational life generally simpler. I highly recommend it to everyone even if you think you're doing fairly well, you'll be surprised what you'll find!