Profile for Margorita > Reviews

Offered by SilicaLodgeGC
Price: 3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Plants, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Chempak Clematis Food 750g
Good value for money, arrived very quickly, now my clematis plants are looking healthy. Price compared with gardening stores is a great difference.

GARDEN/OUTDOOR WILD BIRD WATER BATH - RESIN NEW
GARDEN/OUTDOOR WILD BIRD WATER BATH - RESIN NEW
Offered by Bargin Billies
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Feb 2013
Good value fo money, a little bit lower than the one I already have, but it is suffient. Birds seem to like it anyway. Very easy to put together.

Travelproof Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Pill Case Set
Travelproof Lightweight Water Resistant Travel Pill Case Set
Offered by General Stores Online
Price: 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 14 Feb 2013
Bought this as lost previous one, and I thought that was good, but this is excellent. I take 14 pills a day, and am able to fit them all in, 3 large one and the rest are small ones. I only wish that they had a cover with them.

CHROME UNSLOTTED BASIN SINK TAP PUSH POP UP CLICKCLACK
CHROME UNSLOTTED BASIN SINK TAP PUSH POP UP CLICKCLACK
Offered by iBathUK
Price: 6.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, 14 Feb 2013
Very good value for money, but we had ordered the wrong size again, as the first one we sent back, but this time we kept it as the postage was too costly. We took out our old one out and finally measured it, but amazon have not got the size that we want. Extremely well made. Arrived very quickly. Very good service. Would strongly recommend this as long as it fits.

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A really cheerful Album, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
I love Olly. This is a very cheeky but solid album. Would recommend it if you really like Olly Murs.

Dancing on Ice: The Live Tour 2012 [DVD]
Dancing on Ice: The Live Tour 2012 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jayne Torvill
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER
Price: 5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan 2013
Another epic Dancing on Ice. I have been collecting the dvd's since it started. Would recommend it if you like Ice Skating.

Titanic [DVD] [1997]
Titanic [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A loving true story, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Titanic [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I absolutely loved this film, and always wanted to own my own dvd, as from the first time I saw it on t.v. I loved the way in which she tells the story, as from an old lady, and then sadly dies. I would recommend this to everyone, as it fully deserves 5 stars.

Hand and Wrist Protect Compression Support Brace Strap *FITS BOTH LADIES AND GENTS* - Hand / Wrist Injury? Painful Arthritis? Colour Cream with Ochre Piping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Dec 2012
Received this very promptly. They say that this is for Ladies and Gents, but I have a small hand, and found across the palm of my hand, there is a gap, also where the velcro goes around the wrist again I have a small wrist therefore, it intends to ripple. I have not sent it back, as for what it costs, I didn't think that it was worth it, but I would not recommend it to anyone who has a slim hand or wrist.

Sony SVRHDT500B Freeview HD Personal Video Recorder with Twin Tuner (Old model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Dec 2012
This is a fantastic Freeview HD video recorder. We only had one problem with setting it up, but the contact number that they gave us was extremely helpful, and had it going within 2 minutes. Fantastic picture, and control box very easy to use, not complicated at all. I strongly recommend this to anyone.

Bosch ART 23 Easytrim Electric Grass Trimmer (23 cm Cutting Diameter)
Bosch ART 23 Easytrim Electric Grass Trimmer (23 cm Cutting Diameter)
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars will do, 9 Dec 2012
This grass trimmer is nothing special, as it is true from the reviews, as the twine does break. If you have a small garden then it is well worth having, as they are the same as if you bought one in B & Q or any other garden centres. I have yet to find one that does not break, and I have had quite a few. I believe it does not matter how cheap or dear they are they will all do the same, so this one is just what you would buy in any garden centre.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6