Profile for Nick Leason > Reviews

Content by Nick Leason

Nick Leason (Hampshire, UK)

SoundMAGIC E10M Isolating Earphones with Apple Mic - Black/Gold
SoundMAGIC E10M Isolating Earphones with Apple Mic - Black/Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Aug. 2013
Having read some of the recent reviews on Amazon I though I would add my 10ps worth.

I have had my pair of E10Ms now for 5 months and they have been brilliant. I am not a music buff by any stretch of the imagination so know little of crisp trebles and bouncing basses but I know what I like and these fit the bill.

I may have been very lucky with the build quality as I have had no issues at all with mine and they spend a lot of time being bounced about. I work in an open plan office so often use them at my computer. I also use Skype and FaceTime alot and they are brilliant for this purpose - though as I tend to wear them over my ears, the mic tends to sit very high up, near my ear, rather than down by my mouth which can have an impact on the clarity of the mic. I also spend a great deal of time on aircraft travelling for business and I have an airline adapter such that these can substitute the crappy headphones you get in economy class. In terms of noise isolation they are not perfect but for the money they do an adequate job, they certainly do a good job of dulling down the sound of screaming kids and aircraft noise.

My last headphones were Bose IEM2s which I loved - unfortunately I left them in the seat pocket of an aircraft... I could not afford to replace the Bose and these have been a great substitute, I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black
Offered by EStore99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jun. 2013
Have now had the boombox for a week now - For use when travelling on business. I work in Pakistan where power is inconsistent and it has been brilliant with Skype and FaceTime calls as well as acting as an enhanced set of speakers for my Macbook Air.

Its about the same size and weight as a can of coke. The rubber cover certainly helps with the knocks and bumps of travelling and the bluetooth connection is solid for up to about 15m.

Great piece of kit!