Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Victorinox Plastic Handle Set Of 3 Parers
Victorinox Plastic Handle Set Of 3 Parers
Offered by K Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic knives, 21 May 2016
Excellent knives. Much sharper than my more expensive knives. I use these most days and am very pleased with them. I will definitely buy this make again.

Upstairs Downstairs - Complete Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD] [2011]
Upstairs Downstairs - Complete Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Keeley Hawes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 21 May 2016
I love this series. I never watched the originals but after watching these I bought the originals too. I have to say that I much prefer this newer version.

Catherine Lansfield Microfibre Chenille with Cut Out Pedestal Mat - White
Catherine Lansfield Microfibre Chenille with Cut Out Pedestal Mat - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price but..., 21 May 2016
Okay for the price but rather small. I have to say that after a week, I bought a larger better quality one to replace it.

Holy Bible: New International Version (Floral Notebook Bible)
Holy Bible: New International Version (Floral Notebook Bible)
by New International Version

4.0 out of 5 stars Good NIV bible, 21 May 2016
Lovely little fabric covered bible. A good size to carry. Print is okay - a little small for me but my niece (who I bought it for) is fine with it.

Wrendale Designs Harebells Jug
Wrendale Designs Harebells Jug
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jug, 21 May 2016
Great jug. Lovely design and a good size. It looks white in the picture but is actually cream. It has a matt finish. Very pleased I bought it.

Pimpernel 10.5 x 10.5 cm MDF with Cork Back Wrendale Designs Coasters, Set of 6, Multi-Colour
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coasters, 21 May 2016
Lovely design and good quality. Very pleased I bought them.

Set Of 3 Contrastingly Coloured Distressed Painted Wooden Display Balls
Set Of 3 Contrastingly Coloured Distressed Painted Wooden Display Balls
Offered by marymarygardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 28 April 2016
I hesitated to buy these but so glad I did. They are a good size and weight. They are also great natural looking colours. Each ball is slightly different from the others which enhances the overall effect.

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Case, ELECDAY Smart Wallet Design Folding Folio Slim Film, Stand Girls Hybrid Flip Leather Flip Protective Cover, Built-in [Money/ Credit/ ID Card Slot] [#27]
Offered by ElecDay®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 26 Mar. 2016
Fits well and my seventeen year old son loves it! When he chose it I was unsure and bought a plain black one too but this is the one he uses.

Portmeirion Vintage Kellogg's 6 Piece Breakfast Set
Portmeirion Vintage Kellogg's 6 Piece Breakfast Set
Offered by Gift Hampers Delivered

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 26 Mar. 2016
A lovely set with good sized plates, mugs and bowls. Bought as a present but have since bought another for myself.

Sperry Top-Sider Leo Bahama, Women's Boat Shoes, Green, 6 UK
Sperry Top-Sider Leo Bahama, Women's Boat Shoes, Green, 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes but snug sizing., 26 Mar. 2016
These are great shoes and nubuck rather than canvas as stated which was a plus for me. I ordered my usual size which I have kept. With bare feet they fit comfortably but if I want to wear socks I have to take the cushioned sole out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5