Profile for Anuhel > Reviews

Image Journal #8: Unicorn (blank pages): 200 Page Journal
Image Journal #8: Unicorn (blank pages): 200 Page Journal
by Image Journal

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Nov. 2015
Nice journal at a fair price - an excellent gift for unicorn lovers.

Oral-B Pro Vitality Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro Vitality Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toothbrush with good strong action, 24 Nov. 2015
Very nice toothbrush with good strong action.The only letdown is that the charge stops immediately without any warning in the middle of action.Apart from that good value for money.

4sold Steampunk Antique Gold Copper Cyber Goggles Rave Goth Vintage Victorian Sunglasses + clear lenses
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars The goggles are amazing. They don't only look good but are of ..., 24 Nov. 2015
Very reliable supplier and fast delivery. The goggles are amazing. They don't only look good but are of much better quality than I expected at that price. They also come with various coloured lenses.I highly recommend them to anybody who is into steampunk.

Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike)
Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting for this book to come out like a child awaits Christmas, 12 Nov. 2015
Another book in a series by J.K. Rowlings,alias Robert Galbraith.No wizardry,nothing supernatural, but a story about Private detective Cormoran Strike and his assistant Robin. When Robin unwraps a parcel which was sent to her at the office address, she makes a shocking discovery.Did she look the murderer of several young women right into the eyes when he delivered it ? Why did he send it to her and not to Cormoran Strike ? Strike must work against time to find the evil murderer whose intelligence makes it hard to find him.He must try and protect Robin from suffering the same fate as the other women who became victims of a monster ...Can Strike save Robin and his business which has come to a standstill ?.....
I've been waiting for this book to come out like a child awaits Christmas ! Again J.K. Rowlings has written a masterpiece which leaves you wanting more and more and more.... Don't stop writing, Mrs. Rowlings !

Stagg Maple Series Drum/Beater Sticks with Wooden Tips
Stagg Maple Series Drum/Beater Sticks with Wooden Tips

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2015
A gift for my son who liked them. Not Premium quality but good enough for a hobby drummer.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Mamoru Hosoda

4.0 out of 5 stars She apparently loved it, and the delivery, 23 July 2015
This was a gift for my son who wanted it for his Chinese wife. She apparently loved it, and the delivery,price and packing were all good.

Slate Rectangular Placemats - Pack of 4 | Slate Tablemats, Dinner Placemats, Place Mats, Table Mats
Offered by catersworld

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased that it arrived in time before our holiday and ..., 23 July 2015
I bought these as a gift for my niece with whom we were staying during a holiday. I was very pleased that it arrived in time before our holiday and was packed well, so it was intact.
My niece loved it, she had wanted slate place mats for a long time. The only tiny flaw is that I thought they were slightly bigger...I couln't work that out properly when I ordered them. But in all fairness the price is very good, so only a minor flaw.

Mirror Sight (Green Rider)
Mirror Sight (Green Rider)
by Kristen Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars despite some very bad reviews I read on Amazon from customers who had ..., 23 July 2015
I couldn't wait to get my hands on the fifth book of the "Green Rider" series..despite some very bad reviews I read on Amazon from customers who had already been reading it.
I was open, and I guess that helped....I can't confirm any of the extremely negative comments of other readers .
Yes, it started off a wee bit slow, and I had to get used to the main character Karigan G'ladheon being transported to a different time...and some of the storyline was a bit boring.Nothing really important happened through the first few hundred pages.
But then sequences of the past, "real" time of which Karigan came, pushed through,and the story became as gripping as it had been in the previous books.
It is a challenging way of thinking what would happen if the time continuum was disturbed...could we possibly influence the future by changing the events of the past ?
I am not finished yet, there are still about 200 of the almost 800 pages left to read...but already I am eager to find out how Karigan will find a way to go back to her own time,and whether the Eletian who also got transported and Karigan's new found love Cal will be coming back with her ....
The book was in good condition with little flaws,but it was described exactly as it was,and I am happy to have got a second hand copy for a good price.The delivery was prompt (before my holiday started..which I was worried about), so I am a very happy customer.
Don't be put off by the negative comments (some of them come from rather questionable sources anyway) ,but read the book with an open mind,and I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

Blackveil (Green Rider 4)
Blackveil (Green Rider 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, every single one of the series.., 22 July 2015
I bought the first book of the series " Green Rider" by chance in a charity shop,not knowing that it's a series of so far five books. It looked interesting enough to start reading, and I haven't looked back since. I am now 500 pages into book no.5 and can't wait for the last book due sometime next year.
Karigan G'ladheon is a young girl who encounters a wounded Green Rider, with two black arrows protruding from his back when she runs away from her school.The Rider makes her swear an oath that she will deliver his message to the king.
So the adventure starts and sends Karigan through turbulent times. A brilliantly written series of Fiction, with great reviews from the likes of Ann Mc Caffrey who sings her praises.
Watch out for Kristen Britain, she is one of those fiction writers who put you under her spell immediately when you pick up her books. One of the best reads in a long time.

First Rider's Call
First Rider's Call

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book series I have read in a long time, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: First Rider's Call (Paperback)
I found the first book of the series "The Green Rider " in a charity shop. I wasn't aware that this was the first book in a series of five books But after finishing the first one I couldn't wait for the next book. The books tell the story of Karigan o' G'ladheon, a young girl who runs away from her school after a fight with a fellow student. She chances to come across a rider who falls from his horse with two black arrows protruding from his back. Dying he makes her promise to deliver his message to thr king of Sacoridia... Books full of magic,intrigue, adventure and a portray of humans. There are also Elitians, Elven beings who play a part in the unfolding secrets. I am now almost finished with the third book and have just ordered the fourth book. I love these and only wish that Mr. Peter Jackson made a film series of them. They are in my humble opinion as good as the Lord of the Rings books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6