Profile for MR S J E WARD > Reviews

Content by MR S J E WARD

MR S J E WARD (United Kingdom)

Samsung HT-F9750W Home Audio System
Samsung HT-F9750W Home Audio System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, great features, 16 Jan. 2016
These were easy to set up once put together and the sound is amazing. Works well streaming movies from my NAS drive too though I had to put them on the same subnet to connect. We now run my TV, Xbox one, Now TV, NAS and blue Ray's through it and it works great!

Crayola Dry Erase Washable Dry Erase Markers
Crayola Dry Erase Washable Dry Erase Markers

1.0 out of 5 stars Not actually dry wipable!, 16 Jan. 2016
These say dry-erase but having used them they are only wipable via a damp cloth or wet-wipe. I would not buy these for a white board again. Also the colours bleed badly. Poor product imho. I expected better from Crayola.

Carcassonne Board Game
Carcassonne Board Game
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Carcassonne Board Game (Toy)
It's a great game. Takes a run through to get to grips with it, but after that it's great fun.

Petlife No Scratch Cat Scratch Repellent, 150 ml
Petlife No Scratch Cat Scratch Repellent, 150 ml
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 2 Jan. 2013
Basically, this stuff didn't work at all. Our cats were clawing the carpet and trying to climb the Christmas tree. We sprayed this stuff over the carpet and tree base / lower branches and our cats just sniffed it and carried on as usual. Perhaps our cats are just immune or something but this was a waste of money for us.