ARRAY(0xb3ee10f0)

Burns Original Chicken for Adult Dogs 7.5 Kg
Burns Original Chicken for Adult Dogs 7.5 Kg
Price: 25.80

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality food, 10 Jan 2014
Ordered this food hoping that it would stop my labs diarrhoea. After a few days of being on this his stools were getting back to normal, he has a lovely shiny coat and the food is gone in seconds. I would thoroughly recommend this high quality food and its worth paying just a bit extra. You don't have to give them quite as much as the food is better than other cheaper brands.

Modern Hardwearing Traditional Rich Red Runner Cut To Any Length - Rubber Backed Non Slip

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 Dec 2013
Needed a hard wearing, non slip runner, so when the dog comes in from his walks he can sit and be cleaned off without mud etc getting every where. Great quality, hard wearing just what I needed. Could not ask for better and it can be what length you want, so good I've ordered another one for my back door!.

Echoes
Echoes
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, what a fantastic album, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Echoes (Audio CD)
Have listened to this cd loads since I received it. The songs are brilliant, well written, lovely. This is definitely Will Young's best album so far. Lets hope there is more of this type to come. Can not recommend this enough, even if you have not had any of his work before. Excellent!!!!

Ceramic Aztec Dish 27cm x 20cm, Great Gift!
Ceramic Aztec Dish 27cm x 20cm, Great Gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful piece, 30 May 2011
I bought this as a present for someone for Christmas. The quality of the item was excellent for the price and would definately buy from this supplier and range again. It was great to have something a bit unusual. I would buy something like this for myself also.

Michelin Map 572 Regional Spain Asturias, Cantabria
Michelin Map 572 Regional Spain Asturias, Cantabria
by Michelin
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars Great map, 30 May 2011
Ordered the Asturias/Cantabria map, arrived in good time. Good quality. The map has everything on it we needed as we are staying in the Picos area near Potes. Would recommend the map and also for a back up to your TomTom / Garmin.

Oliepops Arctic Blue Embroidery NETBOOK/WEBBOOK case fits 7, 8.9 and 10.2 inch with Shoulder Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars great netbook case, 27 Nov 2010
Wanted a sturdy and nice looking case for my netbook. It arrived quickly and was very pleased with the quality. It has lots of pockets to put all the bits in I need. mouse, adapters, external hard drive, all fit brilliantly. You can use the should strap as well that comes with it but I have not used it as the handle is more that adequate for my needs. Over all an excellant product in a lovely colour, ideal.