Profile for Omar > Reviews

Philips AVENT SCF281/02 Microwave Steriliser
Philips AVENT SCF281/02 Microwave Steriliser
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't hope for better, 22 Feb 2012
This is exactly what my wife was hoping for, something that gets you all the bottles sterilized in no time. I ordered two of these by mistake, and the seller didn't charge me for the second one instead he contacted me to check whether it's a mistake or not. I contact them straight away and the second order was canceled in no time, in fact they didn't even charge my bank card for this transaction which shows how efficient they are. I would like also to say that the communication with the seller deserves 5 stars. By the way, don't be put off the delivery cost, it's well worth it. I got the next day (after dispatch).

Service Operations Management
Service Operations Management
by Prof Robert Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my wife!, 23 July 2004
My wife a university student wanted this book, I bought it and offered it to her, all I can say she kissed and huged me for weeks and kept saying thank you, usually she say thank you once or twice.
A proof on how useful she found it in her studies ;)

Stealing the Network: How to Own the Box (Cyber-Fiction)
Stealing the Network: How to Own the Box (Cyber-Fiction)
by Ryan Russell
Price: 29.59

5.0 out of 5 stars No words can replace how rich and useful this book is!, 23 July 2004
A very good and well writen book. You'll find everything under different stories written in a simple way, although you'll need some jargon experience to understand certain words used, but if you have internet connection you can google the word and get it explained.

How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling
How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling
by Frank Bettger
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished reading the book for the first time in ONE DAY!, 23 July 2004
For the first time in my entire life I've finshed a book in the same day I've started reading it.
Writen in a simple way, it boosted my confidence, and I'm looking forward to follow the advices given and methodes.
Good buy even if you're not looking for a sales job.

Yakumo XL2 5.1 Channel Multi-region DVD Player [With Scart Lead]
Yakumo XL2 5.1 Channel Multi-region DVD Player [With Scart Lead]

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace the name Yakumo by Sony and you can sell it 180, 21 July 2004
I was convinced to buy just by reading the previous customer reviews, although the price dropped by 5 before I received it, but I'm still convinced it's worth the price I paid for it (35).
it's a very good buy, combines quality and price, I'm sure if it was branded "Sony" the price will be at least five or six times higher.