Profile for Anthony Clarke > Reviews

Content by Anthony Clarke

Anthony Clarke (St.Albans, hertfordshire,UK)

Garmin 5-inch Carry Case Fits All 5-inch Garmin GPS Navigators
Garmin 5-inch Carry Case Fits All 5-inch Garmin GPS Navigators
Offered by Markstore

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this, 29 Jun 2013
This is a must have to protect you sat nav, just pop it off its mount and put it in your pocket

Navitech Car Windscreen Suction Mount Ball for Garmin Nuvi NuLink 2390, NuLink 2340, NuLink 1695, Nuvi 2440, Nuvi 2460LT, Nuvi 2460LMT, Nuvi 2320, Nuvi 2240, Nuvi 2340, Nuvi 2350LT, Nuvi 2360LT, Nuvi 1440, Nuvi 465T, Dezl 560LT, Zumo 220, Zumo 660
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price., 29 Jun 2013
The Garmin comes with a stick on holder for the truck or car, this item is only £1.99 and does the job as the Garmin one costs over £14.

Garmin Dezl 560LT 5" Truck/Caravan Sat Nav with Europe Maps and Lifetime Traffic Subscription (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by You Want GPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sat nav I've owned, 29 Jun 2013
I've used loads of different sat navs over the years but the Garmin Dezl 560LT is the best, one of the best features is the services icon on the screen, need fuel, just press the icon and it gives you a list of petrol stations in the area, I use BP for my agency card, I just press the nearest BP station and it gives me a route to get to it and when finished goes back to its original route. The other day I was in Reading on a Friday (as you know Reading is a traffic nightmare) it told me there was a Que. ahead and re routed me via Henley and up to the M40, I was back in Watford within the hour. Brilliant.

Sony MDRZX300B.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDRZX300B.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by M.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 22 Mar 2013
Very good quality for my iPad good base and all round performance, these are very robust for the use great