Profile for Colin > Reviews

Colin

UFO Scotland: The Secret History of Scotland's UFO Phenomenon
UFO Scotland: The Secret History of Scotland's UFO Phenomenon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 24 Nov. 2014
Very informative book on strange lights and craft seen all over Scotland , My own mother witnessed a low flying object in the late 70s and this sparked my interest in the phenomenon as she was the most honest person I ever knew.
I can say for sure we are being visited by other life forms and its high time it was disclosed to the people of the world.

Invicta Pro Diver Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial  Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 8926OB
Invicta Pro Diver Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 8926OB

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Of The Century, 23 Jun. 2012
Amazing watch for the money ,The build quality is superb with Solid Links , Branded Clasp , Bezel Movement and yes it is waterproof as I had the watch in a basin for over an hour to check and its running fine keeping the same time as my quartz watches , See Thru caseback is a nice touch , Links easily removed to size bracelet.
If I had paid £500.00 for this watch I would not be unhappy, I will add more Invicta's to my collection that is for sure.