Profile for Happy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flying Bones Blue Dog Collar, Small 12mm x 20-32cm
Flying Bones Blue Dog Collar, Small 12mm x 20-32cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Mar. 2014
This collar is well made looks good and does the job. It is perfect for a puppy or small dog as we have now had to buy another one but larger. The clip bone works first time no fiddling to get it on. Good job as puppy wants out when he sees it.

Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed
Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy bed heaven, 7 Mar. 2014
My puppy loves his car bed/seat, it is secured to the seatbelt so does not move and it has strap that clips to his harness so he cannot move round the back seat. It is comfy and he falls asleep soon after the beginning of the journey and looks so cute. It is only made for a small dog so he is now nearly too big for it but he loves lying on it so it is still in use. Well worth the money as we have had it for over a year now and it is still perfect and well made as he has never chewed it like everything else.

New Colourful Stripe Welcome Doormat 40x60cm
New Colourful Stripe Welcome Doormat 40x60cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mat, 7 Mar. 2014
I love this mat it is colourful and welcoming, as it says. It brightens up the porch area and is well made. I would buy another for the outside of the back door as well. I would recommend this buying this mat as it brightens up your life and looks good too.

Ring Design Rubber Door mat - 60 x 40 x 1 cm
Ring Design Rubber Door mat - 60 x 40 x 1 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Mat Always, 7 Mar. 2014
I use this for underneath my doormat in the foot well as it gets a bit wet after the rain and the mat does not get damp any more as it raises the doormat off the floor. I think this is a perfect solution to having a dry mat all year round.

Musicals: The Collection [DVD] [2011]
Musicals: The Collection [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Memories, 7 Mar. 2014
I loved watching these films again it is well worth the money. They arrived on time and in perfect condition and I would highly recommend buying the same.

Integral 32GB Courier USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Integral 32GB Courier USB 3.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to us, 8 Jan. 2014
This is easy to use and has loads of memory for all my photos. Was fast to copy on to the USB even when in files. Would highly recommend and arrived within days of my order.

iGloo 8GB Novelty Cute Baby Penguin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device - Black and White
Offered by Blossom 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and worth it, 8 Jan. 2014
Looks good, stands up cute next to my computer. Stored photos really easily and allowed my computer to format it unlike some others that would not.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps copying photos in threes no good, 28 Dec. 2013
I have tried to copy photos of my puppy onto the usb stick, on my computer drive "F" says they are there but when I stop the stick and then put it back into computer to check photos okay they somehow get copied three times and some cannot be viewed. Formatted the usb several times now and still no good. Would not buy another one.

Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Large, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Large, Blue
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure bed, 15 July 2013
We use this for our puppy's sleeping bed in the kitchen at night. He loves it and have no problem sleeping in it at all. We leave a puppy trainer mat in the front and he has only used this once as he sleeps so well in it. We also use it as a safety gate as just as wide at the kitchen door frame if you use a door stop behind the kitchen door to wedge in place. He can look through and does not get anxious at all.

PoochieBells The Original & Trusted Dog Potty Housetraining Toilet Training Dog Doorbell. Handcrafted in the USA Since 2005; Endorsed by pet industry professionals with FREE proven training instructions included with each PoochieBells dog bell. Love Bug Ladybug Design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jingle Bells for dogs, 15 July 2013
My puppy loves the sound of the bell and we ring it every time he goes out to the garden to wee. He has touched it once buy early days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3