Profile for Graeme S. Hay > Reviews

Content by Graeme S. Hay

Graeme S. Hay "Media Junkie" (Glasgow)

Viking Interworks Micro SD / Transflash 1GB plus SD Adapter
Viking Interworks Micro SD / Transflash 1GB plus SD Adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Good....while it worked!, 29 May 2007
I bought this to accompany my new Samsung D900 phone and with the SD adapter also found it useful in my digital camera. With the 1GB memory it could hold hundreds of pictures, making it ideal for me to use.

However after about 3 months it one day decided to stop working in the camera and the phone yet still works in my other camera??

Although this may be able to be fixed, it seems to be the case that it shouldn't really have stopped working so suddenly and without warning!

Despite this when it did work it did so well, fast speed making it ideal for a camera and phone and therefore when it works I would thoroughly recommend it.

(What's the Story) Morning Glory?
(What's the Story) Morning Glory?
Price: 9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars What an Album, 24 Oct 2004
One word can sum up this album:
Sensational!!!
Possibly the greatest album of all time! When I first heard this album when it was released I was hooked. Every song on the album is immense, even just the album ones. With huge hits like "Wonderwall" and "Don't Look Back In Anger" this has confirmed Oasis to be, without a doubt, the greatest band of the 90's.
From my point of view it walks all over the first album "Definitely Mabye" and TRAMPLES everything ever since.
Believe me: if I was rival to Oasis and I heard this, I WOULD GIVE UP!!!

Franz Ferdinand
Franz Ferdinand
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Franz Fantastic, 16 Oct 2004
This review is from: Franz Ferdinand (Audio CD)
Without a doubt one of the top albums of this century! With tracks like "Take Me Out", "Matinee" and "Jaqueline" there is no stopping this group.
I first saw Franz Ferdinand when they were performing in a Glasgow club and I was transfixed! When I heard they had released the single "Darts of Pleasure" last September I couldn't believe it! With the release of their album earlier this year I rushed out to buy it and since then it has become an enormous success.
With their unique style, "cool" dress sense and wicked personalities these Glasgow boys are set to become bigger and bigger!