Profile for its me! > Reviews

Eddingtons Flux Door and Window Stopper, Orange
Eddingtons Flux Door and Window Stopper, Orange
Offered by BuySend Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars They work well, 19 May 2013
These Flux door and window stoppers work well.
I use my 2 every day in my job as a drayman, I use them for holding doors back when delivering beer kegs and beer and soft drink cases. These Flux stops are 98mm long,70mm wide 14mm thick they are made out of solid rubber with a white plastic plug in the centre with the Flux logo on it. It weighs 71.2g they fit in the pocket ready for use.Flux Door & Window Stopper - Orange

Parker Jotter Stainless Steel CT Medium Ball Pen
Parker Jotter Stainless Steel CT Medium Ball Pen
Offered by Pen-Sale

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality has gone, 19 May 2013
These pens are not the quality implement they once were, They are a lot lighter now. weighing only 14.5g and a length of 130mm. They still write smoothly but I have found they slip through your fingers as you write which can be annoying as the barrel is very smooth.

Swann Morton Non-Sterile Surgical Blade Remover Unit
Swann Morton Non-Sterile Surgical Blade Remover Unit
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars clever and it works, 19 May 2013
This item weighs 22g and 87mm at its longest point, 50mm deep and 25mm wide it safely removes scalpel blades without cutting or damaging you, it should dispose of scalpel blades (at least 100+) safely, not sure why other people cant get it to work its simple. I would recommend this product to others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As a rule its good, 19 May 2013
this item has inches and metric measurements on it, its stainless steel so shouldn't rust, and it weighs 15.8g its approx. 7" long and roughly 1/2" wide

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber review, 17 May 2013
This knife is small and light it weighs just 38.5g its total length closed is 77mm, width is23mm at the widest point and 13mm thick, in the open position (with the blade out) this knife is 133mm. I bought this knife to use at work for opening boxes and cutting shrink wrap on pallets while delivering beer (I am a drayman) I find this knife doesn't seem to keep a edge very long and wont stay sharp. It also has a belt clip so you can clip it to your belt or just slide it in your pocket, I hope you find this review helpful.

Fibre Flare Shorty - Red -
Fibre Flare Shorty - Red -
Offered by Cycle Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Bright, 6 May 2013
These are approximately 10 inches long they operate using 2 X AAA batteries one in each end of the light (under the black rubber cover) they are very bright in flashing mode and are ideal for hanging off a ruck sack using a cable tie on the zipper so that it makes you more visible when cycling.

Most of the cyclists where I live don't seem to bother with lights full stop they seem to think a hi-viz vest will stop them getting seriously hurt.

I always say you can never have too many lights.

Hope this helps someone
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

WATERPROOF UTILITY GLOVES - SMALL
WATERPROOF UTILITY GLOVES - SMALL

5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing, 6 May 2013
This review is from: WATERPROOF UTILITY GLOVES - SMALL
I am a drayman and I use these on a daily basis when its raining for delivering beer kegs.

They are a bit expensive from this supplier but most places only stock the larger sizes for people with hands the size of shovels

Am-Tech 12/16/24mm SDS Drill Set with 450mm Length (3 Pieces)
Am-Tech 12/16/24mm SDS Drill Set with 450mm Length (3 Pieces)
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars SDS Bits, 6 May 2013
I only needed the 12mm to run a cable through a cavity wall for a outside light.
It worked out buying the pack of 3 was cheaper than buying one 12mm bit.

I don't know what its like for drilling lots of holes but it was perfect for the one hole I had to drill

Avery Heavy Duty Labels Laser 48 per Sheet 45.7x21.2mm Silver Ref L6009-20 [960 Labels]
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 May 2013
There are 48 of these labels on a sheet. The whole sheet has to be printed in one pass it is not recommended to run the sheet through your laser printer more than once.
I use these labels to identify my tools with my name and post code on site as every one knows tools have a tendency to grow legs and walk.
These labels seem hard wearing and waterproof and have lasted at least 2 years on my dewalt batteries if not longer.
I have just bought some of the others 65 per page the havnt arrived yet but I am sure they will be just as good.

GENUINE LEATHER COIN PURSE (1589) (BLACK)
GENUINE LEATHER COIN PURSE (1589) (BLACK)
Offered by betnix bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, 23 April 2013
This item is of a nice quality but I was expecting something slightly larger, it will definitely organise my change, it is approximately the diameter of a Digestive biscuit and roughly 15mm thick. I hope this description helps you have a better idea of the size.

Page: 1 | 2