Profile for Eskimino > Reviews

Eskimino "lil_button"

9ct Yellow Gold Heavy Court 6mm Wedding Ring - Size U
9ct Yellow Gold Heavy Court 6mm Wedding Ring - Size U

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, shame about the sizing issues, 23 Dec 2013
I can not fault the quality and look of this ring, it's lovely. The sizing of the ring is another matter entirely. I ordered a ring back in Oct and it was far too big. My partner checked his ring size with a jeweller. 3 rings later in December we finally have a ring that fits, but according to the jeweller should be 3 sizes too small. A bit of a headache really. Amazon have been great, although a few silly mistakes their end did leave me with 2 rings of the same size, they have done everything they could to help sort out the problems.

Owl Design Shopping / Magazine Bag
Owl Design Shopping / Magazine Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Owls!!!, 20 May 2011
This review is from: Owl Design Shopping / Magazine Bag
This bag is great! Its very large, so was perfect for carrying heavy folders. The handles are on the small side so putting the bag over your shoulder isn't an option, but you can see that from the picture. The material of the bag is very plastically, but then again you can see that from the picture. The owls are lovely and bright and i have found no rips or tears in the last 6months i have had it.

All in all the bag is just what i needed.

Egyptian 100% Cotton Aqua 500gsm Bath Towel
Egyptian 100% Cotton Aqua 500gsm Bath Towel
Offered by Fleur De Lee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 May 2011
I bought this bath towel, 2x hand towels, 2x bath sheets and a bath mat all in the Aqua colour as am moving house next week.
They came well packaged, and arrived quickly.
I am as of yet to use them so cannot comment on absorption, but the colour is fab and bright, they are soft and thick, and they do not appear fluffy like some cheap towels. The Bath sheets are big enough to go round the slightly larger individual, and the hand towels can easily be used as hair towels if wished.
I will update, if i can remember, about the absorption, and if the colour stays.

Visual Audio Sensory Theatre
Visual Audio Sensory Theatre

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully depressing songs with weird Monks and Aborigines, 30 Jan 2006
I first heard of VAST when I was listening to the soundtrack from the TV series ANGEL, and from that moment I was hooked, 3 albums later and they are still the most played songs on my MP3 player. So if you want beautifully depressing songs with weird Monks and Aborigines thrown in your up the right street.

Sony CKSNWA1000B.E Soft Case for NWA1000 MP3 Players - Black
Sony CKSNWA1000B.E Soft Case for NWA1000 MP3 Players - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little bugger, 30 Jan 2006
I recieved the Sony NWA1000 for christmas and this little fella has been a life saver. Not only has it kept my MP3 player scratch free but it clips onto my lanyard so I can wander round with it, and its a bargain.

Ravensburger Puzzle - Goddess of the Wolves (1000 pieces)
Ravensburger Puzzle - Goddess of the Wolves (1000 pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Puzzel Mania, 30 Jan 2006
I never would have thought that I would enjoy doing a puzzel as I am generally not a very patient person but I have spent the better part of a week slowly doing bits of this one. The puzzel is both challenging and rewarding with a beautiful picture to keep you content when you get frustrated. There are many bits that look simliar but that adds to the challenge of it. A good buy as i'm still doing it now and will buy more in the future.

Solaris [2003] [DVD]
Solaris [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of good money, 21 Sep 2005
This review is from: Solaris [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
Slow paced, silly paused dialogue that couldn't keep a conversation going. George Clooney acts quite well and with some true emotion but there was far to many lingering shots on his wife, I mean we spent 5 minutes looking at her face from different time in his life, and she had the same dull expression. Not a movie I would recommend and I love sci-fi and fantasy. Was very disappointed.