Profile for Travel Queen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Love Punch
The Love Punch
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars watchable whilst I did my exercises, nothing dramatic about ..., 18 May 2015
watchable whilst I did my exercises, nothing dramatic about this film, just a mild slapstick. Could have been more "bond-like" but then why does everything have to have blood and guts and violence and dramatic scenes?

Death in Paradise, Season 4
Death in Paradise, Season 4
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 18 May 2015
Love this series, even more than 1 and 2. Kris Marshall I didn't know what to make of him as Ben Miller's character was well established but actually Kris has made it his own and is brilliant and much more "loveable" and endearing as DI Goodman. Hope there are more series to come. Also love Danny John-Jules in it, he's really funny.

Murder She Wrote 2 Return to Cabot Cove (PC DVD)
Murder She Wrote 2 Return to Cabot Cove (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, want more mysteries to solve, 24 Jan. 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is a mixture of hidden object and puzzle solving, including, saving objects for use later on in the game. There are 3 different mysteries to solve, 2 in Cabot Cove and 1 in Ireland. Screenplay, imagery and sound effects are great.

It is quite addictive and I completed each mystery quite quickly (4 hrs playing time per mystery).

All in all a good game. I will be looking to try the other ones.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar [Board Book]
The Very Hungry Caterpillar [Board Book]
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful - a must for every child, 5 Mar. 2013
We love this book. We first gave it to our son to look at when he was 3 months old. He was fascinated and dived into it. The drawings and colours are lovely, bright and detailed. My son loved it so much he could turn the pages aged 5 months.

Not only is it a well-flowing story, but there are lots of opportunities to extend the learning and fun, such as asking baby to show you where different things are in the story and even start counting the items of food. Babies also love sticking their fingers in the little holes where the caterpillar has "chewed through".

Spot Goes on Holiday (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
Spot Goes on Holiday (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
by Eric Hill
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Story doesn't flow as well as some of the other Spot books., 5 Mar. 2013
It just seems a bit hit and miss, doesn't flow well and is difficult to explain to a smaller child what is happening in each picture or to ad lib or talk about what is going on. This would suit children age 2+ more. My son (15 months) prefers where's spot.

HTC 8X Windows Phone TPU Wave Hydro Gel Case Cover Includes Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 1 Nov. 2012
Arrived very quickly and the colour is exactly as displayed (I went for the green model). I've been using it a couple of months and it is still in good condition, with the slight exception of the stylus which has started to lose some of its colour, but its no big deal, I didn't buy it for the stylus. I also bought one of these phone covers for a relative and they are pleased with theirs.

Call Me Irresponsible Tour Edition
Call Me Irresponsible Tour Edition
Offered by Giant Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy listening, 6 Feb. 2009
I bought this to play during wedding meal. Good mixture of songs on here and two great songs that I'd never heard Buble sing before (Orange Coloured Sky and Stuck in the Middle with you).

The Block
The Block
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Dec. 2008
This review is from: The Block (Audio CD)
This is a good CD that grows on you. As a true blockhead it has been on my car cd player for weeks and I love it. Best tracks are click, single, summertime, dirty dancing and twisted. Now I've heard their new material I am excited about going to see them live in January.

Farmyard Hullabaloo! (Orchard Picturebooks)
Farmyard Hullabaloo! (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves it!, 22 Dec. 2008
I bought this as a present for my 2 year old nephew and he loves it. He loves to share it with you and when he asks for it as tonight's bedtime story, his mum doesn't read it to him, he reads it to her from memory because he knows all the words. A great book.

Nigella Express
Nigella Express
by Nigella Lawson

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good recipes that are easy to do at home, 21 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Nigella Express (Hardcover)
I bought this based on the reviews and I didn't want to buy something that required me to get dozens of weird and wonderful ingredients to make. Some of the recipes were great, i could make them straight away, but 25% of them required a trip to the supermarket and specialist stores to stock up, so not quite as an "express" as I had hoped.

Page: 1 | 2