Profile for Macauley Glennon > Reviews

Macauley Glennon

Page: 1 | 2
Marvel Retro Backpack Men's Travel Accessory Vintage Multi One Size
Marvel Retro Backpack Men's Travel Accessory Vintage Multi One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for college still use it everyday, plenty ..., 18 Dec 2014
Bought this for college still use it everyday, plenty of room to fit all my equitment in and very comfy to carry around as well.

Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by The Game Collection - The Game Collection - PLEASE IGNORE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES. ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS DELIVERIES ARRIVE WITHIN 1-3 WORKING DAYS

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Coming for you just wait, 18 Dec 2014
I'm going to come right out and say it I have never seen any of the alien films. I've only ever seen clips from the films or heared people talk about them. I was spared from playing what I heared was one of the worst games of 2013 Aliens CM. Despite not knowing anything what I will say is that Alien Isolation has scared me more than any game I've ever played. By far the best part of the game the sound, this made me terrified as I was walking down a long hallway in the game and I could here the Alien in the vents getting ready to strike and any moment. Also the game looks amazing honestly one of the best looking game on the xbox one at the moment. Also the Alien is smart, if you run it'll hear you and kill you, you can't keep it away for long even if you hurt it you know it will be back. Overall then a wonderful game that had me at the edge of my seat at every moment and had me thinking about the Alien even when it wasn't near me. Also this game made me want to watch the Alien films and thier great also.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Xbox One)
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everthing is awesome in Lego Batman 3, 18 Dec 2014
I am a huge fan of the Lego games and Lego Batman in my opinion the best of these. If you've played a lego game before you'll know what it's all about. You go around collecting studs and buying characters so that you can go back into levels and unlock new things like the minikits and redbricks. But the real charm in the game is in it's characters and story with over 150 characters to unlock, an insane story that takes you to all the lantern planets to stop Braniac and DLC which adds more characters and new levels to keep you entertained. Overall I really enjoyed this game mainly for the free roaming like go around getting all the gold bricks and characaters and then testing out the person I've just unlocked. I would recomend this game to anyone who loves Lego or Batman.

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite game of 2014 so far, 22 April 2014
Being a huge South Park fan I was really looking forward to this game. The Stick of Truth did not disappoint it perfectly captures the feel and look of the show and it is the funniest game I've ever played. A must buy for any South Park fan and I think you should try it out even if your not a South Park fan.

Xbox 360 Replacement Game Cases --- 10 Pack ---
Xbox 360 Replacement Game Cases --- 10 Pack ---

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 April 2014
Very happy with the condition of the cases and were easy to switch with old cases and they look great.

Hitman Absolution - Deluxe Professional Edition (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution - Deluxe Professional Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by zoverstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Being an assassin is awesome, 2 Mar 2014
Absolution is an excellent game that has a lot to do besides the main story the highlight being contracts mode. Plus this collecters edition is great I especially love the figure.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Offered by 666 Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuing Greatness, 2 Mar 2014
Assassins Creed is my favourite game series of all time and AC4 feels like a crowning achievement in this series.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Video Game Pack Playset Edition
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Video Game Pack Playset Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games 2013, 2 Mar 2014
I think Lego Marvel Superheroes has been looked over by many people as just another Lego game but it's not. Yes it plays similar to ever other Lego game but it really is a fantastic game with a great and funny story with a huge selection of Marvel characters that you won't get bored with easily.

The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360)
The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games I've ever played., 2 Mar 2014
The walking dead is an amazing, emotional tale that has one of the best stories I've ever played through and the relationship between Lee and Clementine still sticks with you after you've finished the game.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

4.0 out of 5 stars More Good times, 2 Mar 2014
Ghosts plays like all the other cods but it has a great story, addictive multiplayer and extinction mode is a great addition to.

Page: 1 | 2