Profile for tellinessa > Reviews

The Jazz Baroness [DVD]
The Jazz Baroness [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Jazz Baroness [DVD] (DVD)
I think this document is a MUST HAVE for every jazz lover..I am a jazz singer and I was searching something about the Baroness Nica...Really I was a little surprised when I found that this dvd had been released this year.. Maybe her story was not so brilliant for the Rotschild family..so ... it took so many years to talk about her. So...many thanks to Miss Hanna Rotschild for having made this extremely interesting research upon her aunt's (?) life. Please excuse if my english is not the best!

Three Wishes: An Intimate Look at Jazz Greats
Three Wishes: An Intimate Look at Jazz Greats
by Pannonica De Koenigswarter

5.0 out of 5 stars great choice!, 20 Nov 2012
I received exactly what I expected to receive: a book written by a person who's been living among jazz musicians, taking care of their needs and writing, through this beautiful book, what were their wishes.. things they didn't reach yet.. but there's someone like Thelonious Monk telling about three things he already had!!! I appreciated very much also the objects I bought toghether with this one: in fact, I was buying the dvd "The Jazz Baroness" whet the site suggested to buy also the two books..and of course I did!!! Thank you.