Profile for Ms. L. Mckeown > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. Mckeown

Ms. L. Mckeown "mystery lady" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Prestige Hi Dome Aluminium Pressure Cooker - 6 Litre
Prestige Hi Dome Aluminium Pressure Cooker - 6 Litre
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 46.99

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRESSURE COOKER, 4 May 2014
I read all the reviews, prior to purchasing, I was a little sceptical after reading some of the reviews ... but hey no problem, this cooker is fabulous, I have only used it twice as we are coming into the summer months, and not much call for soups and stews at the moment. I purchased this pressure cooker to replace my old prestige cooker which was about 8 years old, and wasn't reaching pressure at all, and it was a lovely mothers day gift (via amazon vouchers) from my son.

The Wainwright Anniversary: The Southern Fells (50th Anniversary Edition): BOOK FOUR (A Pictorial Guide to the Lakeland Fells): 4
by Alfred Wainwright
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY PARTNER FOR VALETINES DAY, 16 Mar 2014
I thought I would buy something different for my partner for Valentines day (instead of a boring teddy bear) This book was well received, my partner loves it, he has already planned a walk to do from the book, says he is going to choose an easy one to start with! as some of the walks are quite challenging, but we looking forward to trying one out.

Grid games
Grid games

5.0 out of 5 stars Grid games, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grid games (App)
Love this one.. my partner has a tablet (not as good as my Kindle) and we compete against each other to see who can finish a puzzle 1st !!,it has a hint button if you get stuck (which I often use, don't tell my partner though) LOL

WD My Cloud
WD My Cloud

3.0 out of 5 stars Cloud, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: WD My Cloud (App)
Again I'll be honest, don't know how to use this app, have it on my kindle, but can't figure out how to use it (bit of a luddite with this one). So if anyone would care to help me out, I would welcome any help.

ColorFul Calculator
ColorFul Calculator

4.0 out of 5 stars FREE CALCULATOR, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: ColorFul Calculator (App)
This free calculator was free to download, and it is simple, it does exactly what it says on the tin!!

GOOGLE EARTH
GOOGLE EARTH

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOGLE EARTH, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: GOOGLE EARTH (App)
I'll be honest... have not had too many goes on this yet, as still busy using all my other fun things on my Kindle Fire

Rain Alarm OSM
Rain Alarm OSM

4.0 out of 5 stars Just love this app, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rain Alarm OSM (App)
I have this App on my smartphone, and it allows you to check is rain is expected in your area, I find it to be quite reliable.

Pyramid Dash
Pyramid Dash

2.0 out of 5 stars Pyramid Dash, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pyramid Dash (App)
Find this game a little hard to navigate around, my partner enjoys this game more than I, as it's more for the boys.

MAGIC 107.3
MAGIC 107.3

4.0 out of 5 stars magic Radio, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: MAGIC 107.3 (App)
enjoy listening to magic 107.3 and other stations that I have on my kindle fire, I don't need headphones, as my Kindle has a little speaker.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: 139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY KINDLE FIRE HD, 16 Jan 2014
I was given my Kindle Fire HD tablet by my 2 wonderful sons as a Christmas present. I have had loads of fun already, the lads have loaded up 200 or more books for me (although some are not for me ) I have started reading one of my books, but I am having more fun, playing games ie " The Chase" and arrow words games, listening to the radio, etc.. I can check my gmail inbox and I can keep up to date so much easier with my "Facebook" too... just lovin exploring around my Kindle Fire HD best present ever.!!!

Page: 1 | 2