Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2014
I bought these for my son for Christmas and I'm glad I did. Being 18 months I thought he might find it fun just to take them apart but I'm amazed at how quickly he has learnt to play with these. He's learnt to match the coloured faces to the egg colour inside. He may be a little young for the shapes but I don't think it will take him much longer before he masters them.
He will happily sit still and play with these. They are a must for when we are out and about and need to keep him distracted.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Nappy Disposal, 13 Jan 2014
I love the idea of the no smell nappy bin, these cassettes don't stop all the smells but help delay most of it.
The refills make it easier to dispose of multiple nappies (in one long sausage) rather than having lots of nappy bags with trapped air in them!
They are expensive for what they are but it's the convenience you are paying for. I managed to get this in the amazon black friday deal so they work out cheap when purchased in bulk

Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Large)
Wheelybug Mouse Ride-on (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, 13 Jan 2014
I love the wheelybugs and so does my son. For safety you need to ensure young children have non slip footwear on otherwise you can have a child going one way and the wheelybug going the other.
They all feel well made and from good quality materials. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for nowadays.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Nappy Disposal, 13 Jan 2014

Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Monkey
Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but difficult to open, 13 Jan 2014
This lunch bag is very cute. We have the matching back pack so thought it would be nice to have the lunch bag too. I'm just a little disappointed that the banana on the zip came off quickly and the zip has become incredibly stiff to move round the bag.

Linkable LED Striplight, Ultra Bright 605 Lumen Output, only 8W Energy Consumption, Mains Powered, Length 550mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan 2014
These are fantastic under cabinet lights. The light output supplied is perfect and as they are cool white they help make the space beneath feel clean. I'm happy that the lights have switches on them as it makes it convenient to reduce or increase the light from multiple units.
I can't really comment on installation as my electrician installed them for me but he was happy with the cable length supplied with the lights.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Threading Apple-
Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Threading Apple-
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely wooden toy, 6 Jan 2014
I'm not a fan of cheap plastic toys so when I saw this toy I thought it was a fantastic stocking filler for my 18 month old son. He loves having the hungry caterpillar book read to him so this is a great toy for him to associate with that book. I love watching him concentrating on using it. He may be a bit young to understand the concept completely but it's something he is quickly getting the hang of. I love the fact it is small enough to pop into my handbag and take out and about with us just in case we need a moment of distraction.

Electromite Spikey Fun Ball LED/Flashing
Electromite Spikey Fun Ball LED/Flashing
Offered by Glow-Mania

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't let it get wet, 29 Nov 2013
My little boy loved this until one day it got wet, the spikes now all stick together and it attracts dust like a magnet.

Aroma Home Body Wrap -  Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Pink
Aroma Home Body Wrap - Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Pink
Offered by Zhu Zhu

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpowering smell, 29 Nov 2013
I knew this was lavender but it's too overpowering. It gave me a headache and now has been wrapped in a bag at the back of a cupboard.

Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months
Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 19 Dec 2012
Just don't attempt to keep socks on baby without these! No more cold feet for our little one. People are always commenting on what a clever idea. Great present for any baby.

Page: 1 | 2