Profile for miss_gmac > Reviews

Sail Out [Explicit]
Sail Out [Explicit]
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Sail Out [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Jhené Aiko's voice is beautifully haunting with her jagged hooks and diverse flow, she definitely makes a refreshing listen from all the box standard, strangely similar R and B that seems to have taken over our radio waves recently. Good stuff :-D

X-Pole Sport: Bottom Loading and STATIC only 50mm
X-Pole Sport: Bottom Loading and STATIC only 50mm
Offered by Pole Delight
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pole for home!, 13 April 2013
I've recently started taking pole fitness classes and I just had to get a pole to practice at home. After a little research and reading reviews, I opted for the xpole sport and it was indeed the best decision I've made. The pole was quick and easy to install, though other reviews are accurate with regards to the instructions being useless! My goodness they couldn't be any more complex, confusing and illogical! Check out the you tube video though it's miles more useful.
I'm a complete beginner on the pole and it is perfect for use at home and feels professional too. Not to mention it looks great once up. Its pricier than some other poles but definitely worth every penny. Its also surprisingly sturdy considering you don't actually screw it into the ceiling.