Profile for Angie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Saving Grace - Season 1
Saving Grace - Season 1
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Sister watched it and suggested I have a look. ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Sister watched it and suggested I have a look. It is OK but i haven't taken to this at all.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (3.2Feet Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this product, 13 Jan. 2015
Highly recommend this product. Works much better than the original ipad charger and is 50 per cent faster at charging also.

Love By You
Love By You

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Love By You (MP3 Download)
One of my favourite songs. It is a beautiful ballad

Major Crimes: The Complete Third Season
Major Crimes: The Complete Third Season

5.0 out of 5 stars Major Crimes Season 3, 21 Oct. 2014
Finally I can get to watch this excellent police drama albeit in drips and drabs as the episodes are still so recent. It will be a pain paying double by the time I can download the whole series but I have to say on this occasion it is worth it. It hasn't disappointed yet.

Prometheus
Prometheus

4.0 out of 5 stars Prometheus, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Prometheus (Amazon Instant Video)
I am an Alien fan enjoyed this film although as others have said there are a lot of unanswered questions. and improbable story lines but overall good to see how CGI has moved on since the original alient film. I would have liked a clearer picture of the connection between the aliens and humans.

Frozen
Frozen

1.0 out of 5 stars It is quite dull., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Amazon Instant Video)
Can't see what the fuss is about. It is quite dull.

Vax C88-AM-B Air Mini Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C88-AM-B Air Mini Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Foster Trading Ltd (HypedSports.com)

1.0 out of 5 stars Vax Air C88 A/B, 18 Aug. 2014
I have one of these and brought it to go along with my excellent dyson to use in the upstairs rooms. Well, what a mistake that was. The product is useless, poorly designed and suction loss is frequent then you are expected to ferret about in a dust bowl to empty out the blocked middle section.

Avoid like the plague, don't throw good money after bad.. Save up and pay for a better quality product

It's Your Night
It's Your Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard Ya Mo Be There whilst out shopping and I ..., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: It's Your Night (MP3 Download)
Heard Ya Mo Be There whilst out shopping and I just had to get the CD. My sister has the Vinyl of this album. Brought back memories of nights out clubbing in the days before children.

Minute By Minute
Minute By Minute

5.0 out of 5 stars The harmonies in this song are some of the best I have ever heard, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Minute By Minute (MP3 Download)
Chills down the spine classic!! The harmonies in this song are some of the best I have ever heard.

Track record
Track record

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Joan Armatrading since I was 10 when my best ..., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Track record (Audio CD)
Loved Joan Armatrading since I was 10 when my best friend and I heard the song Love and Affection. I have also seen Joan three times in concert. She is a unique talent and this album is one of my alll time favourites. The CD came as described it was second had but the CD casing had been replaced; The CD plays perfectly. Joan is also influencing a new generation as my 4 year old niece loves The Weakness in Me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4