ARRAY(0xa80f57e0)

I Really Want to Eat a Child
by Sylviane Donnio
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - comparable to the Gruffalo!, 8 Aug 2011
As a teacher, I thought no book could compare with the Gruffalo. How wrong I was. I discovered this book with my class of 5-6 year olds, who absolutely loved it. A fun story with brightly coloured pictures, thoroughly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Amazon purchase I've ever made!, 8 Aug 2011
I purchased the kindle 4 months ago and LOVE it. It's easy to download books from anywhere in the world, if you're not sure whether or not you'll like a book you can download a sample and read the first few chapters, and it's the perfect size to fit in your handbag for reading on the train/in the airport/in a waiting room. The only fault I have found with the kindle is that it's way too easy to spend money on it!

Arthur: 4 (Time Soldiers)
Arthur: 4 (Time Soldiers)
by Robert Gould
Price: 12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Feb 2009
Purchased this item to read in school. Read to two different age groups and both loved it. Definitely want to read more of the series!

Let the Lynx Come in
Let the Lynx Come in
by Jonathan London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Feb 2009
This review is from: Let the Lynx Come in (Hardcover)
I needed this item urgently for a Literacy lesson. It arrived promptly in good condition, and was far better value than anywhere else I could find!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2-Disc Collector's Edition) [DVD]
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2-Disc Collector's Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Feb 2009
Usually I am a stickler for keeping to the book. Why change a good thing?! But although I would still have preferred for this to keep as closely to the book as the first did, I cannot deny they did an amazing job. Gotta love Disney!

First Love, Second Chances: A Novel
First Love, Second Chances: A Novel
by Anita Stansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant First Class!, 15 Jun 2001
I love Anita Stansfield's books-they r simply the best! This one is brill because it is love for the same couple for the second time around-but will they make it past the obstacles in their way? Read it and love it-it's first class all the way!