Profile for Robert C. Sutherland > Reviews

Content by Robert C. Suth...

Robert C. Sutherland "jimmy joe" (glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
POSTURE CORRECTION BELT corrector support brace LARGE
POSTURE CORRECTION BELT corrector support brace LARGE
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

4.0 out of 5 stars good help, 16 Nov. 2014
after a few weeks wearing it (every other day) it does make a difference. it just reminds you to straighten your back. However it does become very uncomfortable for me under the arms so cant wear it for too long.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very good little item, 16 Nov. 2014
considering how cheap this is my 8 year old niece absolutely loves this, so its a big thumbs up

BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White
BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars cracker, 12 Aug. 2014
needed a new white phone after redecorating and rarely using the home phone I didn't wana spend a lot of money on a new one. This is a great phone for the money and has good length of cable. also very good build/feel and easy to use.

Futurama: Season 1 [DVD]
Futurama: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy West

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Futurama: Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I love futurama is so smart and funny and season 1 is a great platform for the series to start and continue from. Would recommend seasons 1-4 as I feel after it came back from its cancelation it was hit n miss.

BAGBASE UNIVERSAL MONOSTRAP (ORANGE)
BAGBASE UNIVERSAL MONOSTRAP (ORANGE)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargain!!, 12 Aug. 2014
this bag is fantastic! lots of space in the main compartment, little pockets for keys/phone ect, fits perfectly also has adjustable strap with the Velcro and I chose orange so I can be seen better when I walk to and from work.

Airsoft Skeleton Skull Full Face Protector Mask (Black and Silver)/ Paintball, Game or Scenario mask
Offered by KingWin

1.0 out of 5 stars a bit meh..., 12 Aug. 2014
I was expecting a bit more from this item. it very basic and rather uncomfortable and cannot be worn for long.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Aug. 2014
I had what I thought was a good pedometer until I got this little counter. its so simplistic and very accurate. I would highly recommend it for walkers and runners.

Beware Of The Dog Sign
Beware Of The Dog Sign

3.0 out of 5 stars good little sign, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Beware Of The Dog Sign (Misc.)
the sign is on the small side so be wary as it doesn't stand out much. I had to put it on my garden gate right at the handle so when people went to open the gate they would see the sign. It does do exactly what it says on the tin.

Rosewood Steel Wire Post Guard
Rosewood Steel Wire Post Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, 12 Aug. 2014
Bought this as my new rescue dog doesn't like the postie....the item is ideal and easy to put on the door (mine is wooden). only downside is its a bit of an eyesore but I'm sure it can be made to look better with some bells n whistles. Had to put a protective sponge on the back of it as my hall wall is directly behind the door and touches the cage so be prepared.

Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks
Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks
Offered by Pakeeza

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Jun. 2014
these are really good for the price although they are hit n miss I feel. sometimes they burn for ages and then burn out quick. Some of them smell the same even though they shouldn't. Overall these give off nice pleasant smells, make the room smell nice and do a good job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7