Profile for William Kerrison > Reviews

Content by William Kerrison

William Kerrison

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, for the price., 6 Aug 2014
They're comfortable and have decent sound quality for the price, the play/pause button works as it should and overall are a good product.

Xbox 360 Elite And Xbox 360 Play And Charge Kit (Black)
Xbox 360 Elite And Xbox 360 Play And Charge Kit (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 9 Mar 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this when my official play and charge kit finally broke after years of use. Whenever the battery pack is in the controller, it cannot connect to mine or any of my friend's consoles, and it even doesn't connect when I have it plugged in and charging. I have tried it on both of my controllers and a few of my friend's consoles, and it doesn't work at all. Save yourself the time and effort and stay away from this product.

DIGIFLEX Headset Headphones For xBox 360 & xBox Live
DIGIFLEX Headset Headphones For xBox 360 & xBox Live
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 20 Dec 2011
Cheap, good, headset. Works as you'd expect to, and has the original "block" input device rather than just the simple jack that the latest official ones offer. It's less likely to come out of the controller, which I am more than happy about. My only complaint is that it can be quite uncomfortable to wear, But you can't expect to get downright luxury for the price you're paying. Overall I would say this is worth the money, although if you're on the xbox and talking to friends quite frequently, I would reccomend something with a little more comfort.

It Looks Like a C**k
It Looks Like a C**k
by Ben & Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: It Looks Like a C**k (Hardcover)
You get exactly what you pay for - cheap giggles from an assortment of things that look slightly like a male member. It is not the longest book in the world is doesn't take long at all to read through the entire thing, but it is long enough to ensure your money was well spent.

Anyone looking for a few cheap immature laughs should buy this book, I can't fault it.