Profile for Sandy > Reviews

The World of Vikings
The World of Vikings
by Justin Pollard

5.0 out of 5 stars Skal!, 24 April 2016
This review is from: The World of Vikings (Hardcover)
Beautiful book! Images are striking and the text is compelling. Perfect for any Vikings Fan.

BlueSnail Shower Curtain Waterproof Bathroom Fabric Curtain (Tree Design)
BlueSnail Shower Curtain Waterproof Bathroom Fabric Curtain (Tree Design)
Offered by BlueSnail(Hong Kong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2016
Lovely!

How the Marquis Got His Coat Back
How the Marquis Got His Coat Back
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 24 April 2016
Arrived very quickly and as described

Homegear Outdoor 4 Arm 50m Rotary Clothes Airer Dryer / Washing Line
Homegear Outdoor 4 Arm 50m Rotary Clothes Airer Dryer / Washing Line
Offered by Ezi Techs

5.0 out of 5 stars robust and solid, 24 April 2016
Really pleased with this rotary washing line. My temporary line snapped in my new home and to save space in my beautiful garden, we decided to go for a rotary line. We saw others on Amazon for a slightly cheaper price, but bad reviews. I'm glad we chose this one. It is solid and robust and even came with a rain cover. Its easy to open and easier to close. Luckily we had a ground stand already dug in from previous tenants so didn't have to fiddle to much to set it up. Really pleased!

Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars heart felt classic!, 22 Feb. 2015
A wonderful classic tale (tail?) of true friendship a solidarity. A family favourite!

Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Jack Caffery book in the series, 25 Dec. 2014
Not the best Jack Caffery book in the series. I was disapointed that Flea was missing in the story.
Jack is still hell bent on finding out more about the disapearance of his Brother years ago. Yet another side quest takes up his time, this time a family in distress and more clues to uncover. I am a massive fan of Mo Hayder's work, and loyal through and through. This book only loses one star from my nomal 5star rating due to the unoriginality and the lack of gritt.
This book still holds my attention due to it's awesome readability and who doesn't love an Antihero like Jack!

Cannabis Grow Bible, The: Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use
by Greg Green

5.0 out of 5 stars An informative read!, 31 Jan. 2014
Beautiful pictures and a very informative read!
Greg Green proves himself to be a master cultivator of such a beautiful plant.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother!, 31 Jan. 2014
Awful design, badly styled, nothing like the image!

Company are unhelpful and their customer service is shocking.

Don't waste your money!

Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy little girl!, 31 Jan. 2014
After taking my daughter to see Frozen at the cinema, she was well and truly smitten!
A few weeks later iTunes is advertising the release of the soundtrack, but I was certain that Amazon would be cheaper and it was by a few quid. I downloaded the cloud player and my latest purchase was waiting to be downloaded, A few minutes later I uploaded it to my daughter Apple shuffle and surprised her with all the songs she's been singing since we saw the film.
Now she knows all the words, and loves the instrumental tracks too. Beautiful music! Happy daughter! :D