Profile for Albert G Cavallaro > Reviews

Content by Albert G Cavallaro

Albert G Cavallaro

ELTD® Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd GEN PU Leather Smart Case With Auto Wake / Sleep Function & Stand Function (For Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd GEN, Black)
Offered by X-FlashBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd GEN Tablet Case, 20 Aug. 2013
I bought this case wanting something to protect my nexus 7 FHD 2nd GEN without interfering with any controls or the screen, double as a stand and provide an easier way to lock / unlock the device than that fiddly side button. This case excels at all of these, and has a high quality feel to it to boot. It fits the device perfectly: it is easy to take out and put in but will not come out by accident. It will be very useful when watching videos.I think the case is worth 5 stars.
Oh, and it was delivered for free in just 3 days!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 8:25 AM BST

IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 29 Oct. 2012
This case fits my Galaxy Note 10.1 perfectly. Easy access to the S-Pen, volume control and power button etc. It protects the tablet very well and offers a convenient stand for typing. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

IVSO® Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Galaxy Note 8.0 Micro USB Host OTG Cable - Micro USB B/Male to USB2.0 A/Female OTG Host Cable for Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Galaxy Note 8.0 (OTG Cable ONLY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Nexus 7, 4 Sept. 2012
Works great with my Nexus 7 and Stickmount. It seems to be very well built and shipping took only 3 days. This is the way to go for expandable storage on the Nexus 7.

IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)
IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!!!, 14 July 2012
I was reluctant to purchase this case because I thought it was going to be really cheap looking/feeling, but I needed some type of cover for my new tablet. I intended on this just serving as a temporay case but I like it so much I'm not going to bother looking for another one. I didn't have very high expectations but I must say that for £10 this is great! it fits perfectly, all the ports and camera slots are positioned perfectly and shipping was really fast.

IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand - NOT Fit Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Exactly What I Needed!, 14 July 2012
I bought this for my husband's new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

The cover fits perfectly. It is very well made, and is just exactly what we wanted. The adjustable back (any position you want) is really a plus. At first my husband said "Too bad the speakers are covered up". Then he said, "Oops I think I have it in backwards." Turned it around and -- there you go -- perfect!

And received it very quickly, can't say enough good about it.