Profile for Textile Figure Artist > Reviews

Content by Textile Figure...

Textile Figure Artist "textile figure artist" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Senseo Regular / Classic Roast, New Design, 48 Coffee Pods
Senseo Regular / Classic Roast, New Design, 48 Coffee Pods
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting coffee, 22 May 2016
Great taste. It's proper coffee WITHOUT that odd, artificial, after-taste that some coffee pod brands leave in the mouth.
Both my husband and I enjoy it. It's a medium strength which is lovely.

If you like really strong coffee then the classic pod is not for you, but there are darker roast alternatives that are just as nice.

27W Energy Saving Daylight SAD Reading Hobby Craft Floor Standing Lamp Light New (Black)
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like sunshine over my shoulder, 22 May 2016
I've been struggling to see to knit using our energy saver light bulb lamp and thinking I must get a craft lamp. Finally I bought this one and it works really well. A good light source which can seem like sunshine. My only criticism is that the washer supplied to stop the base wobble that everyone talks about is far too thick to insert. If not inserted the lamp is unsafe and unstable. My husband sliced a smaller diameter washer from the original and inserted into the lamp base, which worked well. The instructions on the washer insertion could be clearer, otherwise the instructions seemed straightforward.

8GB Micro SD Card SDHC With SD Adapter Card for Garmin Nuvi 205 215 220 255 265T 275T 500 550 860 1200 1210 1240 1300 1310 1340 1390 1410 1440 1690 1695 2200 2240 2310 2340 2440 1300T 1370T 1390T 1490T 2200T 2300T 2350T 2460T 255T 265T 275T 3760T 3790T 760T DEZL 560LT
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

Philips Senseo HD7825/60 Viva Cafe Black Coffee Machine
Philips Senseo HD7825/60 Viva Cafe Black Coffee Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine great coffee, 14 May 2016
Our in-laws have one of these and we loved the Classic coffee pods, so we had to get one for ourselves, only to find that we could only buy the machines on-line in the UK. I prefer the taste of the coffee to Nespresso, too.

I love how easy and quick it is to use and the ease of disposing of the pods compared with the Bodums we previously used. Also that I can make enough cups for all my guests at the correct strength, quickly and efficiently.

I found the water container a little strange in how one must fill it to just over the minimum mark and how it slots into the machine, but quickly adjusted to how to get the best result. It would also help if the controls showed more clearly when the one or two cup button had been pressed.
I wish this machine was still manufactured as I am worried about not getting replacement parts. I contacted Philips and they replied very quickly and comprehensibly, which was refreshing.

Murder Most Unladylike: A Murder Most Unladylike Mystery
Murder Most Unladylike: A Murder Most Unladylike Mystery
by Robin Stevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Charming., 22 Mar. 2016
I love all the books in the series. It's a chance to catch up on the reading I neglected when I was at school. I can lose myself in something engaging and charming.

Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean it!
by Kris Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite and eye opener!, 22 Mar. 2016
I discovered this book through Deliciously Ella and it is quite enlightening. I had already changed my diet quite considerably and this book has certainly made me think more about modern food processing methods and animal rearing for consumption. I found it better for info than recipes. It makes sense with everyone having health problems connected to diet these days.

When She Woke
When She Woke
by Hillary Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and good female heroine, 22 Mar. 2016
This review is from: When She Woke (Paperback)
I love this novel. I have read it more than once. It is a great dystopian story and one with a strong female lead.

Karabar Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Bag 55 x 35 x 20 cm, 40 Litres, 1.5 kg, 3 Years Warranty! (Black/Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and works well., 3 Mar. 2016
When we found that like so many airlines, we’d have to pay extra for hold luggage only to have to then hang around to collect it (delaying our departure from the airport further), we decided to try taking just a hand luggage case and we chose this one because it fitted the max measurements allowed.
Pros: It is of a lightweight, yet max size allowed for airline with sufficiently durable construction. You can fit a week’s worth of clothing inside using the roll method and judicial clothing choices.
Cons: It also has no internal straps for holding anything inside.
To make the case as light as possible, the base that has the wheels and studs is not rigid; consequently, it does not easily stand up unaided or resting against anything. However, if you pack the bag in advance and stand it upright between a chair and a dresser, having giving it a shake; then leave it there for a couple of days, the contents will fill out the bottom on the bag and give it a better base to sit upright unaided.

River Cottage Gluten Free
River Cottage Gluten Free
by Naomi Devlin

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing., 24 Feb. 2016
To be honest I was excited about finding this book, only to realise that most of the baking recipes contained at least 5 types of flour/grain each, which would be rather expensive. The recipes may taste wonderful, but how many of us have the finances for such extravagance?
I shall likely only dip into this book.

WALLET FLIP TPU SILICONE GEL CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 i9600 & SCREEN PRO (Blue)
Offered by EASYDIGITAL

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 24 Feb. 2016
Yes you can text and use the phone through the case, except around the edges so the letter 'A' gets missed, for example, which means opening the case to complete your text and correct mistakes.
I found it easier to swipe mistakes with it, so I bought a different case to replace it in the end

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15