Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 3 April 2015
Beautiful pictures and wonderful therapy colouring them in, too :)

Salon System Gellux Profile Ultra Violet Gel Systems Prep Plus Wipe and Remover Acetone 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent :), 4 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery, thank you :)

Shellac Nails by Bluesky Iced Cappuccino Shellac UV Nail Gel 10ml
Shellac Nails by Bluesky Iced Cappuccino Shellac UV Nail Gel 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent :), 4 Aug. 2014
Gorgeous colour, fast delivery. Thank you :)

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Morphey Richards Soup Maker, 16 Nov. 2013
Great idea....just a pity it hasn't been thought through a bit more. There's a bit of a design fault here....the jug should be made non stick, and also fully removable from all the electric parts, so it can be cleaned properly, or put into the dishwasher. It made some lovely soup a couple of times, then next time it burnt terribly on the bottom, switched itself off, and the burnt on food refused to budge, no matter what. You should be able to put any ingredients into soup...not just the ones that 'might' not stick. I loved the simplicity of it, and the concept is brilliant...it just needs a few design tweaks and it would be perfect! Took it back, got a refund, and have now got a blender...I'll stay with my non stick saucepans and blend the cooked food myself!

Trinny & Susannah Women's All In One Body Shaper Knickers Black 528-18-902-XL X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Can hardly get into it!!!, 24 Mar. 2012
When I do manage to actually pull it up, it holds me in in all the wrong places!! Looks completely ridiculous, and doesn't fit in the slightest
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 11:39 AM BST

PT Oil Lamp Vintage Flowers
PT Oil Lamp Vintage Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little lamp......, 24 Mar. 2012
....however, upon opening it, I found the chimney had a big fault in the glass, and the bottom that fits into the base was cut on the slant, meaning it doesn't sit in the base straight (unless you sit it at a tilt!) The silver coloured chimney base had some tips missing off the fancy spring bits you put the glass into. Haven't lit it yet, and other than that it is a sweet lamp. I suppose you get what you pay for, and I only intended this as a cheap experiment to see if oil lamps were a viable alternative to candles. Not entirely satisfied, but can't be bothered to lose out on postage costs on return

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought these looked good....however...., 16 Dec. 2011
when I unpacked them, they're nothing like I envisaged. The metal had to be bent back into the proper shape before they could be used. The tea light holder is too small to sit a tea light in it!! The have to be balanced on the top, which is plainly ridiculous considering it's supposed to be a tealight lantern!! I will be returning these two. I guess you get what you pay for, but I already have a nice one that was around the same price, but far superior to these. They are very fiddly, due to the handle actually fitting through the lid.
Definitely not for me

Faerie Deco Shaded Candle Lamp
Faerie Deco Shaded Candle Lamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but looks ok, 16 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Faerie Deco Shaded Candle Lamp
When I recieved this, I had to bend it back into shape so it stood securely, but once I had set it up it looks quite nice. The tea light sits in it nicely, and the colours on the shade shine through. It looks pretty at night, when you can see the colours properly.

Russell Hobbs Gizmo 14580 Hiss Iron with Steam and Crease Functions
Russell Hobbs Gizmo 14580 Hiss Iron with Steam and Crease Functions

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little iron, 22 Dec. 2010
I bought this earlier on in a sale-might not have been too tempted otherwise, but it was a bargain. I chiefly wanted it for ironing some of the fiddly bits on my daughters clothing, when the main iron is too big and clumsy, or for steaming on the hanger, although my main iron does that too. I wouldn't use it as a main iron though, as the steam doesn't last too long (but then what do you expect with such a small gadget?) I love the sleeve crease (or trouser crease) feature-I used it for shirt collars too.
Comfort wise, it took me a little getting used to the way to hold it, but I soon got the hang. If I had to use it for a long time, I think it'd get uncomfortable, but then I would use my main steam generator iron for big jobs.
In all, I think it's a cracking little gizmo!!

Philips Guidelight LED Orientation Night Light
Philips Guidelight LED Orientation Night Light
Offered by DDL-Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little light! :-), 8 Dec. 2010
I bought this light for when I get up in the middle of the night, and it's perfect. The light isn't too bright, so that it doesn't hurt your eyes, or disturb anyone else. I put it on the floor by the side of my bed, so that when I swing my legs out, it goes on. I then unhook it from the charger, and take it to the bathroom with me. It hooks onto the towel rail, and provides just the right amount of light. If I need to go into the kitchen to make a drink, it comes with me and just hooks onto whatever's nearest at the time! It's absolutely perfect for all the things I bought it for.

Page: 1 | 2