Profile for RGT. > Reviews

Content by RGT.

RGT.

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6s Plus Case, Snugg® - Leather Flip Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Apple iPhone 6s Plus
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this Snugg case, 31 Oct. 2015
I am very happy with this Snugg case. The phone fits perfectly. It is of good quality and in my opinion good value for money especially as it comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, 6 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun. 2014
The Instant Pot is my new favourite kitchen gadget. Everything I have cooked to date has turned out to be a great success. I have cooked beef, chicken and pork, all of which turned out really tender and moist. Two family members have also purchased one each on my recommendation, and are both equally impressed.

TeckNet 2 in 1 Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and Fine Ball Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note - Black
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 8 Jun. 2013
After buying one each for my wife and myself I was so impressed I purchased another two as a small gift for friends. We are still using them daily and they have outlasted previous rubber tipped versions we have owned.

skytronic 401.090 Lamp Socket Converter Bayonet Screw
skytronic 401.090 Lamp Socket Converter Bayonet Screw
Offered by xiguauu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun. 2013
Rather than buy new lamps to accommodate my hue lights I purchased these converters. They do the job perfectly and are excellent value for money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2015 3:02 PM GMT

Dr Martens Grace 8 Big Eye Bt Schuh 30 - 6 Uk - Black - Patent
Dr Martens Grace 8 Big Eye Bt Schuh 30 - 6 Uk - Black - Patent

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present., 8 Jun. 2013
We bought these as a birthday present for our granddaughter. I chose to have them despatched to her address and they arrived within 24 hours of me ordering them. They fitted perfectly and she found them very comfortable.

Home for Christmas [DVD]
Home for Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Home for Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this for my wife, as usual Andre Rieu did not disappoint. Filmed in and around his home it was a fantastic setting for a wonderful christmas DVD.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Mar. 2013
Connected this hard drive to Samsung D8000 TV to enable recording function. Works really well, picture quality great in both SD and HD. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs/ Monster House / Open Season Triple Pack (Blu-ray 3D) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Bill Hader

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 14 Jan. 2013
Being a child at heart I really enjoy animated films and I was not disappointed with this trio. In my opinion they represent good value for money.

Titanic - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [1997]
Titanic - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [1997]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, 14 Jan. 2013
I was rather disappointed as I had to return 2 copies of this film, neither film would start from the beginning. The service from Amazon however was excellent, the money was refunded to my bank account as soon as they received my returns.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy., 14 Jan. 2013
I must say I am very happy with this purchase, really good value for the money and also look good.

Page: 1 | 2