Profile for Alessandra Forti > Reviews

Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by H.PRESTON MEDIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and flexible and easy to use., 7 Sep 2014
This is a really good tripod for city usage and people who don't want to carry a ton. It is light to carry and the lateral handle makes it easy to carry even when extended and even with the camera mounted on. The hook underneath allows to hang things on and make it more stable. Height can be regulated on two points on each leg making it flexible. The camera is easy to put on and get off. And the bag to carry it around which looks quite good. Only problem I have is that the head is a bit clumsy to manage, with hindsight I would buy a tripod with a ball head.

200 meters 16 Channels Remote Control & Switch fits Canon 1000D 300D 350D 400D 450D,500D 550D,60D,pentax k200d,K100d,k110d,K20d,K10d DSLR Cameras as RS-60E3 200m

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep on using but for my needs a simple infrared one is perhaps a better choice., 7 Sep 2014
I've used it a bit but I find it slightly clumsy with the big antenna dangling there on the camera. Also the battery didn't last long. I'll keep on using but for my needs a simple infrared one is perhaps a better choice.

Ladies Famous DUNLOP Genuine Suede Moccasin Slippers faux fur lining & collar NAVY size 3 UK
Offered by The Slippers Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 7 Sep 2014
And the rubber sole is a nice feature for small going out in the garden.

Draper 45317 210 mm Bypass-Pattern Secateurs with Wooden Handles
Draper 45317 210 mm Bypass-Pattern Secateurs with Wooden Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, 7 Sep 2014
Very sharp and nice shape.

QUADRA BELT BAG BUM BAG - BLACK OR NAVY BLUE (BLACK)
QUADRA BELT BAG BUM BAG - BLACK OR NAVY BLUE (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy an safe, 7 Sep 2014
I used to use these bum bags when I was a kid and travelled with a tent and forgot how handy and safe they are. This in particular is quite capacious with two main pockets and a small lateral one useful for smaller items. At airports or in shops it makes it easy to find documents or money. The belt lock is not on the back but is slightly on the right were the arm is making it much more difficult for any ill-intentioned to swiftly reach for it and open it (I though it was a nice touch). Some of the stitches of the front pocket on mine are a bit loose but after using it for the whole summer it doesn't seem to affect the robustness so I now consider it only a minor aesthetic problem.

Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC HSM for Pentax
Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC HSM for Pentax

5.0 out of 5 stars It maybe that my K5 and this lens are made for each other, 25 July 2014
I'm in love. It maybe that my K5 and this lens were made for each other but differently from others I find this lens really sharp even at f2.8. Infact it is the first lens I own I don't feel the need to sharpen the pictures of even fully open. I also like the macro capability even if it is not full macro. This lens may never come off my camera for the next few months.

Frank Capra - It's A Wonderful Life/Mr Smith Goes To Washington/You Can't Take It With You/It Happened One Night [DVD]
Dvd ~ Claude Rains

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
I love all Frank Capra films and this is a good box set.

Flymo Easiglide 300 1300W 30cm Electric Hover Lawnmower
Flymo Easiglide 300 1300W 30cm Electric Hover Lawnmower
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars My lawn is not perfect, infact it is far from it, 4 July 2014
My lawn is not perfect, infact it is far from it, but moving from a glider with plastic blades to this has improved improved it no end it is also less of a chore with the clippings. I now mow my lawn much more often because I like how it leaves it.

Special Offer 3.6V Lithium Ion Hedge & Grass Cordless Trimming Shears (AS SEEN ON TV)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little object with a small problem., 4 July 2014
I tried it only on the grass for the moment, but it worked wonderfully, to do the edges of my lawn which were always the most painful to do with the shears. Only thing I'm worried about is that it has some sort of lubricating fat internally that a) will remain on the blades when they are switched making it difficult to put them away cleaned and b) it will eventually need to be replenished and I don't know with what. For this reason only 4 star, but it is 5 for the effectiveness and easiness of use.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't smell, 8 Feb 2014
And it's easy to handle on top of being biodegradable. The cat loves it too, lately she seems even to prefer it compared to outside which I would prefer not, but that's the deal with the cat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4