Profile for Mary > Reviews

Content by Mary

Mary (Sussex)

Waterbugs and Dragonflies (10 Pack)
Waterbugs and Dragonflies (10 Pack)
by Doris Stickney
Price: 19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars child bereavement, 8 July 2013
I've been using this book in my work for many years now, and find it extremely good and extremely helpful. Well written, nicely illustrated, simple story for children. Great.

NIV Bible in One Year (Bible Niv)
NIV Bible in One Year (Bible Niv)
by New International Version
Price: 12.39

3.0 out of 5 stars NIV Bible in a year, 8 July 2013
It's OK, but I preferred the one produced (I think) jointly by OM and Bible Society. Someone's got my copy!

Church Growth in Britain (Ashgate Contemporary Ecclesiology)
Church Growth in Britain (Ashgate Contemporary Ecclesiology)
by David Goodhew
Price: 17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Church Growth, 8 July 2013
Brilliant book, which demolishes many, many assumptions made both within and outside the church about what's happening in church life in this country. Absolutely fascinating and totally recommended.

Shewee Extreme Travel Accessories - Nato Green
Shewee Extreme Travel Accessories - Nato Green
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors
Price: 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars purchased for hols, 8 July 2013
Well, I think it's great, but I'm struggling to use it!!! But that's me, not IT. I guess I'll succeed one day.

Asus Eee PC X101CH 10.1-inch Netbook (Purple) - (Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Starter)
Offered by CSC Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars my purple baby, 8 July 2013
bought this to replace previous EeePC which died - won't charge any more. Very pleased with it. Call it purple baby because the previous one was my "baby" (smaller than my other), and this one is purple. No-brainer.