Profile for T Simpson > Reviews

Harry Potter Colouring Book
Harry Potter Colouring Book
by Warner Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Harry Potter fans, 5 Nov. 2015
Gorgeous drawings. Delighted with my purchase.

Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets. Perfect Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 Sept. 2015
Nostalgia wrapped up in a box. Will be buying more of these for Christmas!! Very well received by my husband.

Personalised Personalisation Birthday Occasion Any Message Sign Shabby Chic Wooden Wall Plaque Gift Present

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug. 2015
Plaque looks fantastic. Bought for my husband for our 5th wedding anniversary (wood) and it fit the bill perfectly.

Music Angel Friendz Universal Portable Stereo Rechargeable Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Players/PC/MAC - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Angel, 13 May 2015
Fantastic item. My sons friend has one and I was so impressed with it that I bought one for myself.

Black Butterfly 'Rhya' Vintage Infinity 50's Dress (Large Red Roses, UK 18)
Black Butterfly 'Rhya' Vintage Infinity 50's Dress (Large Red Roses, UK 18)
Offered by BlackButterfly Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress - buy it, you wont regret it!, 24 Oct. 2014
I love, love, love this dress. I'm not a girly girl by any means (live in joggers and trainers) but I'm heading to a wedding and I don't think me rocking up in my usual would go down to well! Sooo I found this dress on Amazon and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. The dress is amazing on. Gives me a waist, makes a feature of my bust without being too in your face and is just all round perfect. I'll be buying more in every colour!

Bingsale®Google Nexus 4 Premium Hybrid Matte Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield(Colour:Transparent,Grey, Hot Pink) (Hot Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 12 Sept. 2014
Fantastic item. Stops my Nexus 4 slipping about all over the place!

Sea Stirred
Sea Stirred

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Stirred, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Sea Stirred (Kindle Edition)
Was recommended this book on a parenting forum and I wasn't disappointed. I loved Sea Stirred. It is well written and really draws you in. Looking forward to seeing what this author comes up with next.

Nativity! [DVD]
Nativity! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Christmas movies around, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Nativity! [DVD] (DVD)
I seen this when it was released at the cinema with my eldest child and we both loved it. We raved about it to my husband and youngest child who had been doing something else that day and we had to wait a year for the DVD release to be able to see it again and for them to see it. Its fun, heart warming and will have you singing the soundtrack for weeks to come. Thoroughly enjoyable movie that you (and the kids!) will want to watch again and again.