Profile for kitty kat > Reviews

kitty kat (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars angora! really?, 29 Jan 2014
Not very impressed with these socks. There are no long angora hairs which I was expecting and they certainly don't feel as though they have the amount of angora claimed. I have angora socks with less angora in them and these socks definitely don't come up to scratch in comparison. They are an ok wool sock (that you could buy anywhere) but certainly not the luxurious angora wool one would hope for from the description given. I wouldn't buy them again.

2 x Portable Dehumidifying Egg Dehumidifier Damp Reusable Mould Remover Moisture
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars egg-tastic, 29 Jan 2014
These eggs really do suck up the moisture and are so easy to use. I have them all over the house. Very pleased and happy I bought them.

CANDURE® - Professional Re-Usable Dental Surgical Instruments Tartar Scraper - Dental Tartar Plaque Remover Tool- Dentist Scaler Tooth Scraper and Dental Mirror Set - Stainless Steel
Offered by CANDURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Super scraper, 29 Jan 2014
Sturdy, heavy, well made, good quality tartar scraper is fantastic and really does the job. I've found that my dentist doesn't remove all the plaque when I have my teeth cleaned so this set is invaluable, it's really made a difference and my teeth look much cleaner. Very impressed with this set and would recommend to anyone.

Womens Cropped Lace Shrug Ladies Bolero Coral Size L/XL (UK 14 -16)
Womens Cropped Lace Shrug Ladies Bolero Coral Size L/XL (UK 14 -16)
Offered by DivaDames

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab I love it, 6 Aug 2013
Love this Bolero- perfect for covering arms, especially in the summer. The coral seems a little pink to me but who cares, I like pink too. Wish the seller had the Teal colour. Would buy again. Bought the large because I wanted to ensure a comfy fit and it is. The pattern is the same as in picture. What a bargain for the money and so versatile. Absolutely love it and want more.

INDIAN Motorcycles SUNGLASSES Black Sports Wraparound UV400 Protection NEW Mens Ladies
Offered by W2S - Watches2Sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses to suit everyone, 16 Jun 2013
I hummed and ha'd about choosing these sunglasses mainly because there is such a wide choice and it's hard to tell from a picture how they will look on, but I was very pleasantly surprised. They're a great fit, very comfortable and flattering. The wrap around style really does protect my eyes, they have great clarity and are lightweight. I have used them for driving and so far I'm very impressed. They were packaged as a quality item with a good case and cleaning cloth. Overall, I'm really glad I chose these glasses because I think I've got a good quality product at a bargain price.

Children of the Flames: Dr.Josef Mengele and the Untold Story of the Twins of Auschwitz
by Lucette Lagnado

5.0 out of 5 stars Evil incarnate, 27 Oct 2010
A very moving account of the children of the holocaust. Hard to imagine children enduring the horrors they suffered. You imagine your own children in their place and it fills you with despair. Mengele's is trully evil incarnate and the children are real heros and heroines to have come through such horror. It makes you want to go back in time and kill all the perpetrators of such unendurable terror.

Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chamber
Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chamber
by Susanne Flatauer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lest we forget, 27 Oct 2010
I'm always saddened and horrified by the stories of the Hollocaust. No matter how many I read I still find it hard to believe man's inhumanity to man. This story is no different, a horror sometimes too horrific to take in. These stories are our shared history and we should read them and remember.

Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 4
Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 4
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to a different beat, 27 Oct 2010
If you like to experience real versatility from your favourate bands/artists and listen to a fresh take on their work,or their interpretation of others' work then the Live Lounge series is well worth buying. From the familiar to the unknown, you may be surprised at their renditions of music performed by others. True, not every track is likely to appeal, and sometimes you have to listen a few times to really get a feel for it. But, some tracks just blow you away. Definately a risk worth taking.

Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 3
Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 3
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A different take on music, 27 Oct 2010
Love the Live Lounge series because you get the chance to hear artists sng other peoples songs, sometimes with surprising results. The series gives you a different perspective on artists, their music and their abilities. They also introduce you to artists you may be unfamiliar with.

Diana & Marvin
Diana & Marvin
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast from the past, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: Diana & Marvin (Audio CD)
Had this album years ago so had to replace it with cd. Love this because these two singers realy harmonize beautifully. Yes some of the songs are slushy love ballads, but so what! When two people can sing together as well as Gaye and Ross, who cares if the music is lovey dovey, it's beautiful and thats all that matters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3