Profile for Mrs. Elizabeth Hodgson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Elizabeth...

Mrs. Elizabeth Hodgson "books beth" (Folkestone, Kent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars Unwanted ad only ..., 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
I downloaded this app and tried to catch a movie. All I got was an advertisement which I was unable to get rid of. This appears to be a complete waste of money.

Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - Red
Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - Red
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Space-age dish draining., 31 May 2014
The 2-tier dish drainer stores more dishes whilst simultaneously leaving extra space on the draining board. inasmuch as one can 'love' what should be a utilitarian object, I do this as it gives an element of space-age to my kitchen. Many thanks.

Quality Red Wire Zodiac Kitchen Roll Holder Stand
Quality Red Wire Zodiac Kitchen Roll Holder Stand
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen goodies, 31 May 2014
This item does what it says on the tin: it holds kitchen roll! However, it does so elegantly and brightens up an otherwise beige kitchen. Thanks for this.

Knitting in Circles
Knitting in Circles
by Nicky Epstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Knitting in Circles (Hardcover)
I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter: she loves it, but I am not really qualified to comment, except to say thanks for delivering it in time for her special day.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive ..., 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
It's a great way of keeping in touch with Facebook Friends - even one I don't even know! - and exchanging favours (life-giving experience for one and all). It's great for filling a few minutes.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 12 Mar. 2014
The only problem is the light-reflective screen; unlike my old Kindle, I cannot read or even see the screen in sunlight. However, it's lovely to have, and I particularly enjoy the Scrabble app.

Cooks Professional 12 Litre Premium White Halogen Oven Cooker.
Cooks Professional 12 Litre Premium White Halogen Oven Cooker.
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhance YOUR kitchen!, 12 Mar. 2014
This is an absolutely wonderful addition to my already efficient kitchen. Living alone, this makes roasting for one an inexpensive way of cooking. It is clean, and I enjoy watching my stuff roasting away. Thank you so much. Actually I bought it as a present for my daughter who, fortunately for me, has insufficient space for it - so I happily retained possession, and count myself lucky..

Kenwood FP580 2-Speed Food Processor - White
Kenwood FP580 2-Speed Food Processor - White

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I manage without?, 26 Aug. 2013
An excellent piece of kitchen equipment. It is lightweight, easy to keep clean, and, most importantly, performs all its function to perfection.

Ascension Day #2
Ascension Day #2

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ascension Day #2 (Kindle Edition)
John Matthews writes an intriguing and complex tale in which I get totally engrossed. Thank you, and I shall keep my eyes open for more.

The Wind Through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel
The Wind Through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars An enhancement to the Dark Tower, 26 Aug. 2013
Thank you for adding to the ka-tet's story. I have, as you suggest, placed it, at least mentally, at 4.5 in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5