Profile for shirley bennett > Reviews

Content by shirley bennett

shirley bennett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Offered by Burman

4.0 out of 5 stars like, 10 Aug 2013
my daughters saw this item on telly they both piped up I want that so i looked it up said to myself could save myself a small fortune as they get a slushie from icecream van no matter what the weather

Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
bought this item as when I go on holiday I cant charge anything up as I don't have an adaptor

Hannah Montana Be Your Own Star Purse
Hannah Montana Be Your Own Star Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
I bought this item ages ago when hanna montanna was in my daughter was over the moon with this item

Willow Tree Thank You Angel Figurine
Willow Tree Thank You Angel Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
this was a figurine that I bought as a thank to a very special friend it seemed to do the trick

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-FFP 8 GB Secure Digital SDHC Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 Aug 2013
this item I bought to go with my daughters xmas present of acamers it fitted like a glove x x

Ex-Pro® Fuji NP45, NP-45, NP-45A, NP-45B High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacment Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Fuji FinePix [See description for compatible models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
I bought this item to go with the camera that I bought my daughter for her xmas it fitted like a glove

Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Offered by GOLDSERVICE

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
if you have a couple hours to spare tryin to keep the kids amused this game is brill x x

Fujifilm FinePix JV100 Digital Camera - Pink (12MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
bought this ite4m for my daughter for her Christmas she was over the moon with it plus it is easy to work

First4Spares Heater Element With Thermostats For Indesit IDV IS & IDC Series Tumble Dryers
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
we bought this item for a fraction of the price it would have cost then we managed to fix it in ourselves

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 2 Aug 2013
bought this item for my husband for a present but I had to check it out for myself to see if it works ok

Page: 1 | 2 | 3