Profile for A. Neilson > Reviews

Content by A. Neilson

A. Neilson (Humberside, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon Fire HD 7 Standing Protective Case (4th Generation - 2014 release), Magenta pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be my first choice, 8 Oct. 2015
Not as good as expected. It's quite heavy and has nowhere to store pointer pen. It is pretty tough so good for protection.

Potted Plants: Perennials: Pack of 3. Veronica gentianoides
Potted Plants: Perennials: Pack of 3. Veronica gentianoides

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plants, well packaged., 20 Jun. 2015
Three lovely plants arrived, very well packaged. They did lose some flowers in transit but that is only to be expected as they are small delicate flowers. Planted them and they are starting to get more new growth at the bottom so doing well and taken well. I would use them again as they arrived on time and safely.

10 FAT CONTROLLERS. FAT TRAPPER COOKING PADS. GRILL & OVEN. ABSORBS FAT
10 FAT CONTROLLERS. FAT TRAPPER COOKING PADS. GRILL & OVEN. ABSORBS FAT
Offered by Planit Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 May 2014
I bought these as I have been unable to use my grill due to fat catching fire and setting my smoke alarm off. I tried these and they are great, I can grill fatty food now and they soak up all the fat and allow the meat to cook and my smoke alarm does not go off. It's good to be able to grill again. I would recommend these to anyone.

Hull Then & Now: Volume 4
Hull Then & Now: Volume 4
by Paul Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating reading, 13 Mar. 2014
I love this book, it is so interesting. Great to look at places and try and imagine them as they once were. A real glimpse of how things were.

Sewing Basket = single handle - fabric shows pale blue background with pink flowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sewing basket, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my niece as she did not have a sewing basket and there are not many in the shops these days. It is pretty and practical.

BATMAN ~ The Dark Knight (Muscle Chest) - Adult Costume Men : LARGE
BATMAN ~ The Dark Knight (Muscle Chest) - Adult Costume Men : LARGE
Offered by Gifts And Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Knight for a day!, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Batman™ costume for men (Toy)
This item was pretty good, it was too big for me (thought it would be) but I altered it a bit and it looked really good on. I was impressed with the muscle chest and the mask. I am hoping to wear it a number of times.

Battery for Nokia C2 X2-01 C2-01 C2-02 C2-03 C2-06 C2-07 E50 E60 3.7V 1000mAh
Battery for Nokia C2 X2-01 C2-01 C2-02 C2-03 C2-06 C2-07 E50 E60 3.7V 1000mAh

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 July 2013
Arrived promptly, was fully charged and worked a treat. What more can I say. Would use again and recommend them.

58mm ND2 ND4 ND8 Neutral Density Filters For Canon 500D 550D 600D 1100D kit LF62
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't believe the price., 2 Mar. 2013
Went on a day photo-class and was told I needed a ND8 filter, sent for these. I was really impressed that I got three for the price and though I haven't tried them all yet, the one I did try worked very well.

Gunk 830 1L Driveway Cleaner
Gunk 830 1L Driveway Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do the job, 2 Mar. 2013
My husbands car had leaked a bit of oil on the new block-set drive so he got this to remove it. He has had two attempts and the oil is still there. We weren't real impressed.

TechAir Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse for 15.6-Inch Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag., 2 Mar. 2013
Can't go wrong for the price. It's roomy enough and has the extra pocket on the side for bits and pieces. I looked at bags in the shops when I got my laptop but this one was much cheaper and came with a free mouse. I am well happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2