Profile for Inna Petkova > Reviews

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic end to a fantastic trilogy, 20 Jan 2014
I admit I was never a fanatic fan of superhero movies but this trilogy has made me appreciate these movies more. This part of it is my second favourite part not only because Christian Bale gives a marvelous performance and not only becasue Tom Hardy's character gives me chills but because we see how strong Batman actually is - physically and mentally. After seeing him flee like a criminal at the end of "The Dark Knight" now we see a scared but stronger Batman.
That's all I'm going to give you - you're gonna have to watch the movie for the rest.

Very British Problems: Making Life Awkward for Ourselves, One Rainy Day at a Time
by Rob Temple
Price: 11.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Awkwardness is not a bad thing, 20 Jan 2014
Very funny book. I read it very fast. Some of the things were really hilarious. Even I, who am not British, have suffered from these very British problems :)
If you are British yourself, read this book, it will show you things of your culture you've probably never noticed. If you are not British but are very awkward among other people or even when you are alone, read this book because it will make your awkwardness seem less...well...awkward.

Doctor Who: The Vault
Doctor Who: The Vault
by Marcus Hearn
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Every new (and old) whovian's guide to Doctor Who, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Vault (Hardcover)
If you are a fanatic about Doctor Who or if you have just scratched the serfice of this lovely universe, this book is for you. It contains absolutely everything you need to know not only for the 9-th, 10-th and 11-th Doctor (like most new books are) but for every Doctor there was. I am a relatively new whovian so this book will be extremely helpful. It's colourful, funny, full of information, full of memories - just like the Doctor himself...

Sherlock Signed PP Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman 12x8" Photo Poster Perfect Gift
Offered by 5 Star Prints
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Nov 2013
The photo is very high quality, the autographs look so real and very authentic. The only things I would change is the size - you could make it a little bit bigger.

8GB Doctor Who TARDIS USB Flash Memory Drive
8GB Doctor Who TARDIS USB Flash Memory Drive
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend who is just as a huge Doctor Who fan as I am. The best thing in that the little blue light flashes when you put the memory drive in the computer!

TOM HIDDLESTON SIGNED PHOTO PRINT 3 REPLICA - 12x8 A4 GLOSSY AUTOGRAPH POSTER GIFT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo, 14 Nov 2013
The photo is in very high quality and the autograph looks exactly like Tom Hiddleston just signed it. I bought it for my friend and she absolutely fell in love with this photo.

DOCTOR WHO THE DOCTOR & AMY POSTER 24" X 36"
DOCTOR WHO THE DOCTOR & AMY POSTER 24" X 36"

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks so good in real life, 14 Nov 2013
The poster is a "must have" for every Doctor Who fan. It's big and the picture is in very high definition. When you look at it it's like the Doctor is going to jump right out of the poster.

Dr. Who - Tardis Vector Juniors Shirt, Medium
Dr. Who - Tardis Vector Juniors Shirt, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for every Doctor Who fan!, 14 Nov 2013
The shirt looks wonderful in real life. The sizes are correct so don't worry the shirt will fit if you get the right size for you. The colour didn't fade, the picture stays intact even after I wore it during the whole summer and washed it almost every day.

*AW13* De La Creme Womens Ladies Wool Tweed Fit And Flare Zip Belted Coat (14, Black)
Offered by De La Creme Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 14 Nov 2013
At first I was a bit unsure if I should order clothes from the Internet because I didn't know the right size. I fell in love with the coat as soon as I saw it that's why I ordered it. I measured myself and my sizes fit exactly as the sizes in the chart provided by the site so all you need to do is measure yourself correctly and order the colour you like.
The coat looks great, makes you slimmer and makes you look very sophisticated. :)

I Am Sher Locked Sherlock Holmes Shoulder Bag - available in 4 Colours (Black)
I Am Sher Locked Sherlock Holmes Shoulder Bag - available in 4 Colours (Black)
Offered by TeeIsland
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for university, 14 Nov 2013
I ordered this as soon as I saw it. I'm using it to carry my stuff for university. It's big enough for all my books, for my laptop and stuff. The handle is solid and it looks hard to break. It's wonderful for every fan of "Sherlock" and it's a good conversation starter because many people ask me "What does this mean?" :D

Page: 1 | 2