Profile for Daphne > Reviews

Content by Daphne

Daphne "Daphne" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Writing Online: A Guide to Effective Digital Communication at Work (Corporate Communication Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars A completely new approach - wow!, 18 May 2016
This book really made me appreciate how complex language is online.There are some really good exercises, but what I enjoyed the most is the content that made me question my previous assumptions. Great read!

Esprit Women's Pencil Plain or unicolor Skirt -  Black - Black - 12
Esprit Women's Pencil Plain or unicolor Skirt - Black - Black - 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 29 April 2015
This was an excellent buy! The skirt looks smart, but not too smart. Surprisingly, it is very easy to dress up and down, too. A very happy customer here.

Women Matching Double Color Cotton and Linen Scarf(Army Green + Mustard)
Women Matching Double Color Cotton and Linen Scarf(Army Green + Mustard)

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, 29 April 2015
I was really looking forward to receiving this as I was after a green scarf that could be worn with different green garments. But, the material is not nice around my neck, but the worst thing is the edging - it is a completely different hue of green, making the scarf look very cheap.

Speedo Rift Junior  Goggles - Orange/Blue, One Size
Speedo Rift Junior Goggles - Orange/Blue, One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, 29 April 2015
My son loved these goggles - easy to put on, stay on and provide good clear vision. BUT! After about half a year of use the glass popped out, and it is impossible to put back on. The whole thing ended up in the bin. Really really bad investment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 4 Oct. 2013
I'm very happy with this product. The tools are of very high quality.
My only issue with the set is the glass nail file. It is real glass, because it snapped in two.

eCobbler Heels Grips Black,Beige,Grey Suede 3 Pair Packs - 3 Pairs Stone
eCobbler Heels Grips Black,Beige,Grey Suede 3 Pair Packs - 3 Pairs Stone
Offered by mega Parts

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Oct. 2013
I was very disappointed by these. The surface of the stickers is very slippery - actually the suede inner lining of the shoe is more clingy than the material of this heel grip. Also, the little spongy insert is not straight, the whole thing looks very cheep and does not suit its purpose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 7:54 AM GMT

Pikolinos Women's Alcudia 816-8887_v13 Open Toe Flats
Pikolinos Women's Alcudia 816-8887_v13 Open Toe Flats

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and comfy...the greatest combination!, 25 July 2013
It is so hard to find shoes that look feminine, sexy yet don't kill your feet... But these sandals look great and are really comfortable. They ooze quality, go with everything and are very very comfortable.

Relaxation and Stress Management: Self Hypnosis: A Self Hypnosis CD
Relaxation and Stress Management: Self Hypnosis: A Self Hypnosis CD
by Maggie Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle stroke on the forehead, 25 July 2013
I came across Maggie Howell when I was looking for a hypnosis track for childbirth. Listening to the Hypnosis for childbirth and the Labour companion made my third labour a truly unique and wonderful experience... Natal hypnotherapy rules.
Not being able to listen to the CD after the birth, however, left a big gap in my life. I missed her soothing voice, the truly calming music and the wonderful, revitalised and relaxed feeling I used to have when waking up from the hypnotic sleep. I was over the moon when I found her Relaxation CD. Listening to it was like coming home after a long journey. Like her stroking my forehead and helping me to relax.
Before listening to her CDs I was convinced that I have my own techniques to manage stress and relax. But Maggie Howell is like the iPad - you don't realise how much you need her until you try it once. Thank you Maggie for your natal hypnotherapy and this track, you really changed my life through them.

Merlin Swim MP3 (Swim for HOURS to your own MP3s and WMA music. Stores over 4000 tracks on the 8GB Storage built-in) (4GB, White)
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar. 2013
It took me a while to get used to wearing them and now I would not be able to swim without my Merlin.

Mine tends to be very funny about the order of the songs - they are never in the order I upload them and I could not figure out the logic behind how it is playing them, but I love surprises and it certainly breaks up the monotony of the swim.

For those who complained about loosing their rhythm due to the music, why don't you try uploading music that has YOUR rhythm. You might need to experiment first, but once you know your swim BPM all you need to do is to find the right tracks.

Oso Pardo, Oso Pardo, Que Ves Ahi? (Brown Bear and Friends)
Oso Pardo, Oso Pardo, Que Ves Ahi? (Brown Bear and Friends)
by Bill Martin Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found this!, 10 Mar. 2013
I'm learning Spanish myself, and this simple, repetitive story is great to pass some of the knowledge on to my kids. There are lots of complementary exercises on the web to go with this book, too.

Page: 1 | 2