Profile for alkeen > Reviews

Content by alkeen

alkeen

Equazen Family Capsules (360)
Equazen Family Capsules (360)
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has used these for years and highly recommend. I too was confused by the brand name ..., 27 Feb. 2015
My son has used these for years and highly recommend. I too was confused by the brand name 'Eye q' missing on my latest delivery so phoned Equazen directly to check. They confirmed that Equazen family capsules with the 'supports brain function' banner is exactly what they have stocked in their warehouse. The lady I spoke to didn't know why they'd dropped the 'Eye q'. Under the photo of the capsule is does mention formerly known as eye q. I'm happy that these are genuine 'Eye q'.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2015 4:22 PM BST

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue
Offered by The Tech Group

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iPod, 6 Nov. 2012
This 7th generation Nano seems to be creating quite a divide. Personally, I think this is perfect replacement for my 4th generation Nano that recently got stolen. it is tiny, beautiful to look at and hold, has logical buttons and sounds great when paired with decent earphones (I use Klipsch X10is)

One of the biggest criticisms is the change to the new lightning docking cable. Get over it. The 30 pin dock is now nearly 10 years old. It is big and clunky. There is no way it could be incorporated in to this slender new device. I have no problem connecting to my car stereo with either the supplied USB/lighting cable or Bluetooth.

If all you want is great music player in a perfect form, this is the model to go for. If you want more, get yourself a Touch or iPhone
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 10:29 AM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A big step backwards, 6 Nov. 2012
The concept is fantastic. Unfortunately, a total lack of integration and several bugs has meant I have resorted back to using my Echo until there are some significant software and firmware updates. Although a little clunky, there is much that Evernote can take from Livescribe Desktop - particularly searchable handwriting, which is a league of its own. As of the moment, Evernote appears to decide at random what it wants to make searchable and what it doesn't. Syncing also takes forever. There is also no satisfactory way of transferring existing part used notebooks and continuing with them.

Without even a cable option for synching for the time being, the Sky is severely hampered. The Echo has transformed the way I work. I just hope that this big step backwards with the Sky is short lived before it does too much damage to Livescribe's reputation.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 12:02 AM GMT