Profile for Sarah Rigby > Reviews

Gorilla Sports Weight Bench Indian clubbell Compact Priest 8kg Size:8 kg
Gorilla Sports Weight Bench Indian clubbell Compact Priest 8kg Size:8 kg
Offered by Gorilla Sports GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Jun. 2016
Great product. Perfect for what me and my clients. Fast postage too. Thank you! I've now got a 4kg and 8kg because I love them so much. Thank you again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a product that actually does what it says! Highly recommed!, 15 May 2016
After researching several products I bought this product. Due to having hair extentions I get a lot of product build up of using hairspray and dry shampoo a lot more and I could see so much product building up on my scalp. My scalp was actually black!
So being very sceptical. (Although this was the best product I researched). I tried it.
I rinsed with the shampoo twice then conditioned as normal and then dried my hair. My hair felt like hair again. All shiny and clean and my scalp was clear and my hair light again!

Finally a product wich actually does what it says!

I'm so happy I bought it. It works a dream!

Body Power BLACK 7' Olympic Bar (320Kg Rated)
Body Power BLACK 7' Olympic Bar (320Kg Rated)
Offered by Fitness Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 April 2016
Great product. It is exactly what we have been looking for! Thank you

Just one slight thing about the postage. We found the package pushed over the gate with no note and damaged packaging. It was only by chance that we had found it. By the side of our house. And it was a heavy package too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 28 Mar. 2014
I bought these form my partner, I bought 2 one for each leg and it does exactly what it says on the tin! Been looking for something like this for ages! Many thanks

Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Shower Gel 150 ml
Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Shower Gel 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 28 Mar. 2014
Item arrived on time, and it was as described. I bought this as a birthday present and they loved it :) many thanks :)

Proporta Apple USB Sync Charge Cable for iPhone 3G/3GS/4/ 4S - iPod touch/nano /classic - iPad 2 / iPad 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a few months, 22 Feb. 2014
This was a good value item, it worked for a few months but then it broke but it was cheap enough just to get another one
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2014 6:00 AM BST

Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a gift, 22 Feb. 2014
I bought this item as a gift and the love it! They can put it down and say it's such a interesting and good read

Mrs Brown's Boys: Mrs Brown's Bloomers [DVD]
Mrs Brown's Boys: Mrs Brown's Bloomers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 22 Feb. 2014
I bight this item as a present for a big Mrs Browns Boys fan, they loved it! So funny! Fast postage too!

Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Manchester United 2 PAIR Pack of Mens Socks
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea!, 22 Feb. 2014
Bought these as a present for my boyfriend and grandad. Who doesn't need socks ey! Good quality socks for any united fan. Quick postage too!

Manchester United FC gloves black
Manchester United FC gloves black
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 22 Feb. 2014
I bought these for a present, quick postage and they love them! Such a great product for a Manchester United Fan, and for the winter too!

Page: 1 | 2