Profile for lauraevamy > Reviews

No More Spiders (500ml)
No More Spiders (500ml)
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Spider free zone, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: No More Spiders (500ml)
I'm not sure if it was this product or just not as many about this year.....but since I started using it I've only had a two spiders get in and I'm referring to the horrible big black ones! And the last time I encountered one was 4months ago. Last summer I had loads and as soon as I started getting a couple at the beginning of summer I decided I had to do something so I saw this and thought id give it a go. So it would seem to be doing the job. I will definitely stick to using this product.

Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier By 151 - Helps Stop Damp
Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier By 151 - Helps Stop Damp
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 1 Dec 2013
Great price and it works, you can see it working! I would say mine has lasted just over a month and it definitely helped combat the mould problem in my wardrobe.

Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Vaginal Lubricant Multi-Use Tube - 40 g with 9 Applicators

3.0 out of 5 stars Messy! And don't believe the hype....., 1 Dec 2013
I have trouble conceiving so started looking into 'fertility lubricants' hoping it would boost my chances of becoming pregnant. I read the reviews of a few and decided to go with this one.... Admittedly yes I did get sucked in by all the positive reviews and women saying they fell pregnant after first use. I'm not saying this product doesn't work as it clearly has helped many women. But is it just coincidental? All I know is it hasn't worked for me so I've stopped using it as it was very runny! And I found measuring to the '2' was plenty.

Convertibles: Fire Engine
Convertibles: Fire Engine
by Paula Borton
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant idea!, 1 April 2013
Was a bit skeptical, wasn't sure what the quality would be like and had visions of the whole thing collapsing when my son got in it and overloaded it with his fire equipment! But can not fault it, great idea and such a simple one! It works really well and assembles easily and is held together by velcro. When finished with just fold it up and put it on book shelf. My son always has fun with it and there is enough room for him and all his fire equipment!!

Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine
Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wooden fire engine, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine (Toy)
Great wooden toy for any budding fireman! Purchased with the city fire station as we felt it looked nicer and it fits nicely with it. My son has the pintoy fireman which you purchase separately but all items are of good quality and provide hours of fun.

Pintoy Fire & Police Series City Fire Station
Pintoy Fire & Police Series City Fire Station

5.0 out of 5 stars great sturdy fire station, 1 April 2013
My son loves fire engines and we wanted to get him a decent long lasting fire station so after searching the internet for the best one we went for this. It was easy to assemble and is good quality. We got the pintoy fire engine to go with it (not the city one) and it fits nicely inside, this fire station also comes with furniture.

LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari
LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, hours of fun!, 1 April 2013
My son loves this! We wanted to get him duplo for his birthday and as he loves animals this seemed like a good choice and it was. The bridge with the crocodile is a great idea and easy to build with a little book of step by step ideas. Whats great about duplo is that you can combine with other sets and he has so much fun with the animals. We thought about getting him the zoo but were put off by the price. I'm glad we got him this now, at nearly half the price, with all the animals and the duplo he already has he has fun building his own zoo.

Dear Zoo Activity Book
Dear Zoo Activity Book
by Rod Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for any dear zoo fan, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Dear Zoo Activity Book (Paperback)
My son who is a huge Dear Zoo fan was thrilled when this arrived in the post for him! The stickers page was lots of fun and he really enjoyed sticking them on the zoo scene, thinking about where he could place them. Sadly it said the stickers are re useable and this was not so, when he tried to peel them off to start again they ripped and were no good anymore. He soon got bored after that ;( This is a great idea if you want something to amuse little ones on a long journey or something.

LEGO DUPLO LEGO Ville 5683: Market Place
LEGO DUPLO LEGO Ville 5683: Market Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this set, 1 April 2013
I got this for my son's 3rd birthday as he has recently got into the whole duplo craze. He enjoys building all sorts not just the shop and the van that comes with it is also great for putting things in. He loves that he can combine it with his other duplo sets and the food is often used to feed his duplo animals.