Profile for MiuKnowsBest > Reviews

Content by MiuKnowsBest

MiuKnowsBest

Inevitable (A Kingpin Love Affair Book 2)
Inevitable (A Kingpin Love Affair Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars What did I just read?, 10 April 2015
This book doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Completely incoherent. Whereas the first had some sort of structure and logic,the second had me completely lost with the thinking and actions of the characters

Dead of Winter: The Arcana Chronicles Book 3
Dead of Winter: The Arcana Chronicles Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars What a rollercoaster!, 8 Jan. 2015
I just finished Dead of Winter and can't even think straight. My emotions are all over the place. Amazing book.

SwitchEasy Monsters Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Pinky
SwitchEasy Monsters Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Pinky

5.0 out of 5 stars superb case, 17 Dec. 2013
One of the best cases I've ever bought, if not the best. Superior quality, unique design, great item! I highly recommend this.

Endless Knight: The Arcana Chronicles Book 2
Endless Knight: The Arcana Chronicles Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Oct. 2013
This second installment is even better than the first. The story is gripping and had me sitting at the edge of my seat

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels)
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels)
by Ilona Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic!, 11 Oct. 2013
They only thing that I would like to write in this review is that this book was epic. After having read almost every urban fantasy series there is I can safely say that Kate Dianiels is one of the best-if not the best one out there.

High Quality Pig Oinking Chew Vinyl Activity Dog Pet Toy
High Quality Pig Oinking Chew Vinyl Activity Dog Pet Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars if this is 'high quality' then I don't want to know how low quality is, 6 July 2013
This supposedly high quality toy lasted about five seconds and my dog vomited a piece of the 'indestructible pig' three days later. Bare in mind that my dog never destroys her toys. Really rubbish. Do not buy.

Poltergeist (Greywalker)
Poltergeist (Greywalker)
by Kat Richardson

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Boring, 5 Nov. 2010
One of the most boring books I have ever read in my life and I do read a lot of books.I love ghost stories, but this was hardly one. Completely uninteresting plot with a ghost that "was not really a ghost but looked like one" etc.(seriously? who cares?), no suspense at all,too many details about Seattle(if I wanted to know all there is about that city,I would've bought a tourist guide)and a heroine I find quite obnoxious to be honest. I bought the first three books together, but I will not bother with the rest.