Profile for Maria K. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Peanuts 7.5-inch Woodstock Plush
Peanuts 7.5-inch Woodstock Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars A darling friend from the past!, 18 May 2016
Soooo cute! Very good quality plush, arrived on time in a good package.

Hush Puppies Kennedy Anya, Women's T-Bar Marry Jane, Black, 4 UK
Hush Puppies Kennedy Anya, Women's T-Bar Marry Jane, Black, 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable, 22 Feb. 2016
Very elegant and very comfortable, you can wear them allday long. I am 3 - 3.5 and I usually buy 4 as I prefer shoes to be wider and comfortable. This 4 fits as a 3-3.5, so it would be better choosing a size larger than normal.

LEUCHTTURM1917 345162 Pen Loop, self-adhesive, citron
LEUCHTTURM1917 345162 Pen Loop, self-adhesive, citron

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful thing! I used to keep on searching ..., 28 Dec. 2015
Very helpful thing! I used to keep on searching for a pen in my bag, now always in place. The adhesive is strong enough, I am not sure it can be removed to re- adhere it in another notebook. I haven't tried to remove it from my old diary, bought a new one for the next year's.

2016 Moleskine Peanuts Limited Edition Scarlet Red Pocket Weekly Diary Hard 12 Month

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2015
Most beutiful Moleskine diary ever!

Softinos Womens Florinda Cashmere Court Shoes P900122526 Black/Black Sole 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Mastershoe-Myshu

5.0 out of 5 stars One pair for all seasons, 28 Dec. 2015
Perfect fit, very soft and comfortable shoes. They look elegant although flat, the 2cm heel makes the difference.

Classics Reimagined, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Classics Reimagined, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
by Andrea D'Aquino

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Nov. 2015
Inspired illustration and a fantastic edition!

Jane & Serge. A Family Album
Jane & Serge. A Family Album
by Alison Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan. 2014
Very nice edition if you're a fan of Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin. Lots of goodies included, a poster, postcards etc.

Desigual Olga Empire Line Women's Dress Berenjena Size 14
Desigual Olga Empire Line Women's Dress Berenjena Size 14

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Jan. 2014
Very nice dress, although too long. The problem with Desigual dresses is to choose the right size, because it depends on the dress's cut. I 'm a size10 and I bought this a 14(L), but I also own other desigual dresses 16(XL) and 12(M).

Allah-Las
Allah-Las

4.0 out of 5 stars New obsession, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Allah-Las (Audio CD)
Very good music, if you like this style. I have it playing non-stop in my car for months. Nice cover and photos.

TRIXES 12 piece set of colourful durable aluminum knitting crochet hooks
TRIXES 12 piece set of colourful durable aluminum knitting crochet hooks
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Sept. 2013
They look cute but the quality is poor. Unfortunately, I realised it months after I bought them, when I needed certain sizes of hooks. Some of the hooks have rough edges and the yarn cannot slide without being destroyed!

Page: 1 | 2