Profile for Mrs H M > Reviews

Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite book, 14 Feb 2014
This beautiful book has cardboard pages (but not a board book) that are strong enough to stop my 11 month old ripping them! The three rhyming stories are delightful and having a lift the flap on each double page is wonderful for keeping little ones involved in the book. I have already recommended this to several people. It is also approximately a4 in size so the pictures are lovely and big for pointing out different things throughout the story.

Night Before Christmas: Box Set with Book and Plush Toy (Christmas Gift Box)
Night Before Christmas: Box Set with Book and Plush Toy (Christmas Gift Box)
by Gemma Cooper
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Small christmas gift, 14 Feb 2014
A sweet little gift, the reindeer is very sweet looking and the book has lovely bright pictures, it was a perfect small gift for my daughters 1st christmas.

Melissa & Doug See-Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle
Melissa & Doug See-Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lift out number puzzle, 14 Feb 2014
This lift out puzzle is lovely a brightly coloured but as it has been chewed a bit by my 10 month old And the pictures have been damaged I will rate 4* but overall a good first jigsaw to start learning about puzzles and numbers.

Animal (My First Board Book)
Animal (My First Board Book)
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Board Book, 14 Feb 2014
A lovely book with photos rather than unrealistic drawings, helping baby to identify different animals. A lovely board book and I am going to get the others in the series.

Lamaze Mittens the Kitten
Lamaze Mittens the Kitten

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely kitty, 21 Sep 2013
My daughter and her cousin have both loved this toy, they have both enjoyed looking at the eyes and the black and white feet and now they are a little older the teether has come in handy and appeals to both girls more. The cat is a good size compared to other lamaze toys and is well made. It's a favourite in our house :)

Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for small hands, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 month old daughter as all of her soft toys have become boring and she needs something more interesting to look at and play with. They are perfect for tummy time on her play mat and all do slightly different things. The size is perfect for her small hands to grasp and have helped to improve her hand eye coordination. I have already recommended them to my sister who has a 8 month old.

Halilit Rainbospinner Musical Instrument
Halilit Rainbospinner Musical Instrument

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for 6 month old, 21 Sep 2013
I bought this for my daughter as all of her soft toys have become boring and she needs something more interesting to look at and play with. It is a simple yet interesting toy for her and she plays with it on a daily basis and enjoys watching the beads inside. It is quite a robust toy as she likes to bang it against everything. I have already recommended this to my sister who has a 8 month old.