Profile for Beanpole88 > Reviews

Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 24.75

4.0 out of 5 stars 16" oscillating fan, 27 July 2014
This review is from: 16" Oscillating Fan
I bought this fan for my cat who is suffering from the very hot weather we are receiving currently. It is exactly what I wanted and works really well, keeping the room as cool as is possible in this heatwave. The price was good and there were no postage charges, so very well worth the money. Having looked in my hardware and Argos stores and discovering they were sold out, this was the best option and also cheaper. Very pleased.

Ladies Mens Designer Quality Fine Leather Concertina Credit/Debit Card Holder (Red)
Offered by Hide and Sleek Leather Goods
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Concertina credit/debit card holder, 16 July 2014
Love my new red credit card holder. It is easy to use and matches my purse too (in colour). I have difficulty when trying to remove my credit/debit cards from the slots in my purse as the compartments are very tight.....no problem with the concertina holder.

PetSafe SlimCat Feed Ball - Blue
PetSafe SlimCat Feed Ball - Blue
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars slimcat Feed balll, 16 July 2014
My cat loves his ball and would recommend to anyone who has a problem with their 'weighty cat'. It keeps them occupied whilst trying to get to their biscuits. A great game!!!!!

Duets
Duets
Price: 7.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Linda Ronstadt, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Duets (Audio CD)
Lovely album equally as good as her others and would recommend to anyone who is an MOR listener. Very pleased

Photo Album Self Adhesive 36 Sheets 72 Sides Spiral Ring Binder In Red
Photo Album Self Adhesive 36 Sheets 72 Sides Spiral Ring Binder In Red
Offered by 365DIRECT
Price: 8.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo album, 22 May 2014
Exactly what I was looking for ..... easy to use and smart to look at. Would recommend to friends and family

Sticky Buddy (3 Piece Set)
Sticky Buddy (3 Piece Set)
Offered by High Street TV
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 PIECE STICKY BUDDY, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Sticky Buddy (3 Piece Set)
This is the 3rd SB I have purchased. The reason for these purchases is one was for me and the other two for friends....and we all love it....very useful as we all have cats.

Black Printer Ink Cartridge Refill Kit for Brother, Canon, Dell, HP, Lexmark Printers
Offered by PCUKNET
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer in black refill, 1 April 2014
Have purchased these for a friend and he has not come back to me to complain. So appears to be fine, have not heard to the contrary.

Colour Printer Ink Cartridge Refill Kit for Brother, Canon, Dell, HP, Lexmark Printers
Offered by PCUKNET
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink .... colour refill, 1 April 2014
I purchased this for a friend and he appeared to be satisfied. At least have not heard to the contrary.

Cream Ceramic Vintage Tea Coffee Sugar Jars New Kitchen Storage Canisters Pots
Cream Ceramic Vintage Tea Coffee Sugar Jars New Kitchen Storage Canisters Pots

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic storage canisters, 1 April 2014
These are lovely, they look wonderful in my kitchen. Would recommend to others who are looking for storage tea, coffee and sugar canisters.

The Power of Love
The Power of Love
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Power of Love Sam Bailey, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album. She has one strong pair of lungs.....cannot stop listening to the CD. Would highly recommend to others who enjoy power ballads.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6