Profile for Beanpole88 > Reviews

Shania: Feel Like a Woman
Shania: Feel Like a Woman
by Andrew Vaughan

4.0 out of 5 stars Shania Twain Feel Like a Woman, 2 Mar. 2014
The book was not very long, however I did find her story very interesting. If you are a ST fan, then buy and read it. She is a very talented and lovely looking woman. Shame we do not get to hear much from her muchnow.

Catit Senses Food Maze
Catit Senses Food Maze

3.0 out of 5 stars Catit senses food maze, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Food Maze (Misc.)
Initially my male cat Milo made the effort to source and eat his dry food. However, now he just looks at me as much as to say....why do I have to work for my food? I now just put it in the bottom tray. He does not solely live on dry food and that may be the reason for his laziness. He is a Bengal and therefore highly intelligent. Generally he is not lazy either.

The Eagles: An American Band by Vaughan, Andrew (10/5/2010)
The Eagles: An American Band by Vaughan, Andrew (10/5/2010)
by Andrew Vaughan

4.0 out of 5 stars Eagles, An American Band, 22 Feb. 2014
Was a little concerned about price and whether it would be worth forking out. I haven't got around to reading the book yet because only received today. I have flicked through, read the preface and looked at the photos and am impressed. So far it looks good for the price. Well packaged too.

30L Cream Swing top Bin
30L Cream Swing top Bin
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars swing bin, 21 Feb. 2014
Am finding this bin very useful. I actually keep my cat litter in the bin as it holds two large bags. With the purchase of a scoop it enables me to fill the box far more easily than from the cat litter bag. Very contented customer.

Clarks Womens Fearne Spruce Dark Brown Multi Leather 7 UK
Clarks Womens Fearne Spruce Dark Brown Multi Leather 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Womens Leather boots, 1 Jan. 2014
I have not worn these boots, as of yet, however they appear soft to the touch and as I have purchased Clarks shoes before, I am almost certain these will be comfortable. The price was very acceptable to me too. They are very stylish.

A Musical Affair
A Musical Affair
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo....A Musical Affair, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: A Musical Affair (Audio CD)
This CD is stunning. So far I have never disliked any of Il Divo's CD.s, however this is outstanding. Would recommend to anyone who appreciates this type of music.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Filter cartridge, 1 Jan. 2014
Bought this along with the cat fountain. So will only use when the original ceases to work, therefore not much to say. However, see my review for the actual fountain itself.

Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Offered by Ark Stores UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet fountain, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cat Mate Pet Fountain (Misc.)
The fountain is just what is stated on the package and works well. No noise which would have been an issue. Milo, my cat, only ventures to the fountain occasionally, however he does appear to like it. Would recommend to other cat owners.....only if their cat likes water....as not all cats do. Mine is a Bengal and they have a propensity to adore water!!!

Memorease 10x8 Grey Photo Album Book For 10 Photos
Memorease 10x8 Grey Photo Album Book For 10 Photos

4.0 out of 5 stars Memorease photof album(s), 27 Dec. 2013
These album were just what I was looking for. I had searched high and low (inc. Smiths) for album which would take larger photos. Smiths did not appear to sell any. Also their prices were extortionate. I am more than happy.

Unbreakable: My New Autobiography
Unbreakable: My New Autobiography
by Sharon Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars sharon osbourne, unbreakable, 25 Nov. 2013
I loved this book, as I did her previous. Her life is so very full and interesting. Would read another book if she wrote again. Great story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7