Profile for Sorrelsmum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Paw Wax, 50 g
Paw Wax, 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Paw Wax, 50 g (Misc.)
Does what it says on the tin.

Lintbell Yumega Plus Supplement, 500 ml
Lintbell Yumega Plus Supplement, 500 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Yumega Plus, 21 May 2015
This definitely seems to relieve my dog's itchy tummy. It hasn't stopped completely, but it is much better with than without.

Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Silver Glitter Explosion
Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Silver Glitter Explosion

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this on recommendation and am very pleased with it, 21 May 2015
Bought this on recommendation and am very pleased with it. It sparkles beautifully under sunlight and especially artificial lighting. It stayed on the full two weeks and only needed changing as my nails grew.

Sutherland Shower Caps - 50-Pack
Sutherland Shower Caps - 50-Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Disposable shower caps, 21 May 2015
Better quality than I expected for the price. Have been using one for about two weeks and it's still going strong.

AllLife 60pcs Magic Cleaning Sponge Pad Stain Remover Stubborn Eraser Car Wash Cleaner
Offered by highqualityforyou

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic cleaning sponges, 21 May 2015
They're Ok in that they work, but very small and not very dense. Can only really be used once as they disintegrate rapidly. Took ages to be delivered as they came from China!

Duracell 3V Lithium Button Battery (Pack of 2)
Duracell 3V Lithium Button Battery (Pack of 2)
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, 20 April 2015
I received these batteries at the end of November and they have run out already. Previous one lasted a year.

Silhouette Cameo Tool Bundle, White
Silhouette Cameo Tool Bundle, White

5.0 out of 5 stars The software is brilliant and I am having so much fun "playing" with ..., 26 Nov. 2014
This was a replacement for an old Craft Robo which still works, but this has far more usability. The software is brilliant and I am having so much fun "playing" with it and finding so many uses for it in addition to my hobby of card making. My only small niggle is that they have brought out a new model just a couple of months after I bought it.

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Offered by Traboul Tour

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure if it really works., 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my very nervous Viszla in the hope that it would help her through the firework season. Unfortunately one of my near neighbours had a late night celebration and even in the coat I thought she would pass out in terror. It has seemed to help with the bangs going on further away though.

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun Book, 10 Nov. 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. So nice that it was set in England and not America like some books that I have recently read.

El Pussy Cat Ska
El Pussy Cat Ska

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant single, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: El Pussy Cat Ska (MP3 Download)
I have this as a 45 but rarely play it now as the record player is in the attic. It brings back memories of my youth (I'm over 60 now) and I have always loved it. It has such a great beat and sound is wonderful. Also it isn't scratched like my single!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3