Profile for Andrew G. Maufe > Reviews

Content by Andrew G. Maufe

Andrew G. Maufe

Ex-Pro® Silver Hard Clam Shock proof Digital Camera Case Bag CR261A for Nikon Coolpix L2, L3, L4, L6, L10, L11, L12, L14, L15, L16, L17, L18, L19, L20, L21, L22, L23, L24, P3, P4, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S9, S50, S50c, S51, S51c, S52, S52C, S60, S70, S80, S100, S200, S200, S203, S210, S220, S225, S230, S230, S500, S510, S520, S550, S560, S570, S600, S610, S620, S630, S640, S700, S710, S1000, S2500, S3000, S3100, S4000, S4100, S4150, S5100, S6000, S6100, S6150, S6200 & More.
Offered by ExpressPro

The House at Pooh Corner
The House at Pooh Corner
by A. A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars The house at pooh corner, 24 Mar 2010
Now Im past six
I'm in a fix
And don't know what to do
I'm genuine
It's past bedtime

etc

Stones into School
Stones into School
by Greg Mortenson

5.0 out of 5 stars heart and substance, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: Stones into School (Paperback)
I read pennies for peace over a year ago and was looking forward to this book with eager anticipation. When I read Obama had won the peace prize and not this guy I was mortified, nay cynical. This is a crusade about a man, following in the footsteps of his father, that transcends the shackles of race and creed to deliver a peace that connects all mankind by a common thread. That thread is understanding, empathy and patience, a belief in human nature that transcends all prejudice.

The result, an impact which is truly Biblical.

The Power Of Intention: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way
The Power Of Intention: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way
by Dr. Wayne Dyer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars completeness and peace and love, 8 Sep 2009
This is a view changing cd/book. I have been playing the discs over and over again in my car wherever I go. It's almost as if this book was written waiting for me to discover it. Now its here I am almost brainwashing myself until I am completely overwhelmed by its force and presence. I was looking for a hook on which to hang my spirituality. And here it is, an intention that pervades all of us. It had PREVIOUSLY NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT ALL OF LIFE AND IT'S MEANING IS HERE WITHIN US ALL, it's just waiting for us to admit to it.........Need I say more, enjoy.

Siblings without Rivalry
Siblings without Rivalry
by Adele Faber

5.0 out of 5 stars The heart of parenting with respect, 3 July 2009
A first class study that takes you through the real life struggles of parenting. It's written as if you were attending a parenting course and are one of many eager parents thirsting to understand better ways of parenting. Very readable and should be used over and over again until the corners of the pages are frayed. Leans heavily on excellent work previously done by Gottman and others. Empathy is the key to all good parenting.

Swimming Skills And Drills Vol.1 [DVD] [NTSC]
Swimming Skills And Drills Vol.1 [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Swimming Skills and Drills
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD coaching swimmers, 4 April 2009
There are some good pointers for all swim coaches and teachers of more able swimmers. This is a useful DVD for those of us who aspire to be a swim coach. Unfortunately the background music that introduces each new subject is extremely annoying. It goes a little fast on instruction in places, but if you stop the DVD and play it back a few times you will get the gist of what is going on. I was looking for a good DVD to help me in coaching the children at my club, and this is one of the very few I found. It's worth a look and will give you some new drills to try out at your own club.

The Heart of Parenting: How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
The Heart of Parenting: How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
by Ph.D. John M. Gottman

5.0 out of 5 stars what really matters in all our lives, 22 Jan 2009
This book tells you just what is important about being a parent. I love the scientific approach and the way data is presented. It is capable of giving those of us who see the world of parenting as functional and spontaneous a totally new perspective based on care, deep understanding, consideration and thoughtfulness. The importance of good guidance is explained in terms of "coaching". This book was a real eye opener for me and probably the best I have ever read. I am moved to change.

You Don't Really Know Me: Why Mothers and Daughters Fight and How Both Can Win
You Don't Really Know Me: Why Mothers and Daughters Fight and How Both Can Win
by Terri Apter

2.0 out of 5 stars Parenting ?, 21 Jan 2009
This book seems like an apology nay an excuse for bad parenting resulting in clashes between parent and daughter. Parents with huge egos will possibly find this approach to their liking. If you want to learn about good parenting read "The Heart of Parenting" by Gottman. It's an empathic approach backed up with sound scientific research.