Profile for M. Buck > Reviews

M. Buck (Fleet, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Black + Decker KX2001K-GB 2000W Heat Gun
Black + Decker KX2001K-GB 2000W Heat Gun

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly and is in a nice case. started using straight away and did exactly ..., 28 April 2016
arrived quickly and is in a nice case. started using straight away and did exactly what i needed to do,.

Trailer Safety Chain Break Away Chain for trailers
Trailer Safety Chain Break Away Chain for trailers
Offered by Tractor Factory Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 28 April 2016
This did exactly what I needed, having one of these on a trailer is a legal requirement. easy to fix to wherever you can find or install a bolt to the chassis to hold it.

Trade Quality 115mm - 4 1/2" inch 40 Grit Sanding Flap Disc (12 pack) AB010
Trade Quality 115mm - 4 1/2" inch 40 Grit Sanding Flap Disc (12 pack) AB010
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I needed them to do., 21 April 2016
They did I what I needed them to do, which was to remove 3 layers of paint from my trailer frame, I think I ended up using 6 or 7 of them as they didn't last long, having said that, the one I bought from B&Q didn't last much longer and that cost more than they whole pack of these! One of them broke when the metal frame in the middle came lose, but for the money they are decent value and I would buy them again.

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you need, 19 Nov. 2015
Does exactly what you need from a "cheap" doorbell. The button unit is quite wide, and just about fitted on the UPVC frame of our front door. most of the rings on the chime unit are just plain annoying! lol I just went for the closest to the standard "Ding Dong" you can get, Unfortunatley this was the first in the choices, and the only way to get back to it was to go through all the others first.

Volume from the unit is good, seems to have 5 settings, I've got it on 3 I think and it can be heard all round the house.

Benross Electrical Halogen Heater, 1200 Watt
Benross Electrical Halogen Heater, 1200 Watt
Offered by Topnotchsales

4.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what we needed!, 16 Oct. 2015
Did exactly what we needed it to do, Took it camping with us and it took the edge off a couple of cold nights, 3 different heat settings and rotate all worked, and it never tripped the camping electric Can't get the damn thing back in its box though! lol

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart!, 16 Oct. 2015
The clamp part of the device is fine, I have no issues with that, however it never got to be used on the suction part because the 2 times i tried before it fell apart it didn't suction onto my windscreen, then it feel to pieces on the 3rd try, the handle that creates the suction dropped off, the rubber bit fell to the ground and a spring went in another direction. Waste of money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2015 12:28 PM GMT

Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card SDC10/16GBSP
Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card SDC10/16GBSP
Offered by Areema Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the.....card, 11 Feb. 2015
Not much to say about this really, I put it into my phone and it was detected and started working straight away, i've put movies and music on it and it plays them all perfectly.

Where No One Goes
Where No One Goes

4.0 out of 5 stars good song, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Where No One Goes (MP3 Download)
Heard this song on the movie, my son loves it, being a bit of a Sigur Ros fan I also like Jonsi's stuff, and this is another good'n, could be a bit longer though!

Grandparents Journal
Grandparents Journal
by Ryland Peters & Small
Edition: Stationery

3.0 out of 5 stars looks pretty, but questions are geared towards US citizens, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Grandparents Journal (Stationery)
its ok, looks pretty, but questions are geared towards US citizens. Its not worth the cost, I sent it back.

Dear Grandma, from you to me (Tree design) (Journal of a Lifetime)
Dear Grandma, from you to me (Tree design) (Journal of a Lifetime)
by Journals of a Lifetime
Edition: Diary

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't bother, 24 Dec. 2014
This is just a blank note book with a question at the top of each page and a picture of a tree on the front, I was very disappointed with it and it went straight back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8